Windows 10: Problem setting up my Acer Spin1

Discus and support Problem setting up my Acer Spin1 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I just got a new laptop and I cannot change the local account. When I go into accounts to change the account and use my email and password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by cathleenwayson, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Problem setting up my Acer Spin1

Problem setting up my Acer Spin1 21c5ae12-3fbb-439a-bd06-2176d69130a5?upload=true.png

I just got a new laptop and I cannot change the local account. When I go into accounts to change the account and use my email and password this shows up

:)

cathleenwayson, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Problem setting up my Acer Spin1

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Problem setting up my Acer Spin1

1. Problem setting up my Acer Spin1 - Similar Threads - Problem setting Acer

2. I can set up my acer swift 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can set up my acer swift 1: when I configure my computer, I stay on a blue screen at the service tab, right after the configuration of the office suite. I can't do anything more except go back and the setup never completes. What can I do?...
  3. I can set up my acer swift 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can set up my acer swift 1: when I configure my computer, I stay on a blue screen at the service tab, right after the configuration of the office suite. I can't do anything more except go back and the setup never completes. What can I do?...
  4. I can set up my acer swift 1

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1

I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1: Hello there,I am stuck on the first step of setting up my new Acer swift 1. I have been required to log into the internet as part of the initial set up and my wifi has a caps and no caps password in it. As there is no cap lock indicator I am unable to put this password in...
  6. I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1: Hello there,I am stuck on the first step of setting up my new Acer swift 1. I have been required to log into the internet as part of the initial set up and my wifi has a caps and no caps password in it. As there is no cap lock indicator I am unable to put this password in...
  7. unable to set up Acer portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to set up Acer portal: just recently bought this Acer laptop, did a restore on it, it is connected to wireless internet but when I try to set up the Acer portal it says connection lost even though its connected...
  8. unable to set up Acer portal

unable to set up Acer portal: just recently bought this Acer laptop, did a restore on it, it is connected to wireless internet but when I try to set up the Acer portal it says connection lost even though its connected...
  9. Problem setting up my e mail

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem setting up my e mail: Bought s new dell laptop in setting up my microsoft e mail it calls for a micro e mail @ outlook.com acct. I have an microsoft hotmail .com acct from old pc i would like to link both accts and have only one e mail acct i a'm a senior in my 80s and not sure how to do this i...
  10. Setting up a new Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up a new Acer Laptop: Hi, I'm quite a competent Windows 7 user and have just bought a new computer for my partner, which has Windows 10 installed. I went through all the preliminary set up routine for Windows 10 but must have opted (by mistake) to use Onedrive. I then proceeded to load MS Office...