Windows 10: Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to setup our 5 Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail. I am really having a problem doing so. I contacted Eastlink support and they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frost King, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail

I'm trying to setup our 5 Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail. I am really having a problem doing so. I contacted Eastlink support and they gave me a URL that supposedly has the info needed.

URL provided by Eastlink Support:

https://my.eastlink.ca/customersupport/internet/settingupmyinternet/configuringmyemail.aspx

Below are the 11 steps that they provide, but please note, it did not work:

1. Open E-mail Windows Mail

2. Click on Accounts

3. A blue side bar will open on the right side of the screen. Click on + Add Account

4. Click on Other Account Pop, IMAP

5. Provide the information requested:

Email Address: Full E-mail address

Password: Type your E-mail password

6. Click Sign In

The software will attempt to automatically configure the E-mail account on your computer, if successful then you are done, otherwise continue with step 7

7. Click Advanced

8. Confirm/Provide the information requested:

Account Name: Eastlink E-mail

Your Name: Your Full Name

Incoming Mail Server: mail.eastlink.ca

Account Type: IMAP4

Email Address: Full E-mail address

User Name: Full E-mail address

Password: E-mail Password

Outgoing SMTP Email Server: mail.eastlink.ca

9. Ensure there is a check mark in all 4 check boxes

10. Click Sign In

11. Click Done

Below are images showing the info as per my Thunderbird setup and also my setup in PopTrayU (Note: they both work!):

Incoming Server as per Thunderbird setup

Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail 5aa3f0be-f807-4d72-b2a8-aaedeb3b4ea3?upload=true.png

Outgoing Server as per Thunderbird setup

Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail 235d6b0b-2481-4964-bf80-0607686a7791?upload=true.png

Setup as per PopTrayU

Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail 6672b371-b4e9-4af6-af03-47886c45a1ba?upload=true.png

Please help me setup Windows 10 Mail because I would really like to make use of it. By the way, My Hotmail account has been setup with no issues. Thank you for your time and effort, it will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Frost King, Mar 4, 2019
  2. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Mar 4, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Set up Charter email?

Suggestion :
    Install Windows Live Mail as your email client > configure Charter email account into WLM.

WLM is one of the programs included in Windows Essentials. You have a choice of which program you want or don't want.
    Link to download/install Windows Essentials..........
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/essentials

Is that acceptable ?

davidhk, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Michael87 Win User

Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail [​IMG]

Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail [​IMG]

Michael87, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail

1. Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Problem setting Eastlink

2. Can't set up email account in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set up email account in Windows 10 Mail: I have tried to set up two mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail. It goes through the entire process but never finishes setting up the accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-set-up-email-account-in-windows-10-mail/c9ecd02e-d34c-4f18-a8a2-7868a7e1b6ce
  3. Setting up Mail on Windows 10 for TalkTalk.net account

Setting up Mail on Windows 10 for TalkTalk.net account: Could someone show me the correct steps to set up a talktalk.net e-mail on the generic windows 10 mail app have tried a number of settings and configurations without success. have successfully set it up before in Windows 7 and now on Ipad & iphone with no trouble. Can someone...
  4. Problem setting up my e mail

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem setting up my e mail: Bought s new dell laptop in setting up my microsoft e mail it calls for a micro e mail @ outlook.com acct. I have an microsoft hotmail .com acct from old pc i would like to link both accts and have only one e mail acct i a'm a senior in my 80s and not sure how to do this i...
  5. Setting up mail problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up mail problems: How do I transfer my non mainstream email server and received emails from another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-mail-problems/d0dd7ed3-0be9-42a2-891a-ae79ef33ede8
  6. setting up accounts in windows 10 mail app

setting up accounts in windows 10 mail app: I just upgraded my Windows 7 computer to Windows 10, and I'm trying to set up the mail app to access other email accounts. One of them is Verizon.net email, which is supplied through AOL. When I try to add the account, I'm presented with a list of account types, none of which...
  7. Windows Mail Setting Up Accounts

Windows Mail Setting Up Accounts: So I bought a new laptop and thought I'd set up Windows Mail. I went to mail, clicked add account and added a couple accounts successfully. Problem is it just keeps taking me back to the "Add account" screen and the "go to inbox" is greyed out. I uninstalled Mail the...
  8. trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail

trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail: I cannot get windows mail to retrieve email using incoming server titanium.cloudhosting.co.uk. It keeps asking for my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-set-up-email-account-with-windows-10/37fad7eb-82c0-4b47-b8da-6f1bf8d139e7
  9. Still having problems setting up email account

in Browsers and Email
    Still having problems setting up email account: Hi, I am still having problems trying to set up my isp email through windows 10. I know my settings are correct, yet still it says there's a problem. When I try to sync the account, first it asks me to update the password, which I just did prior to syncing, then after...
  10. Setting up Windows 10 mail to use my Bellsouth.net email account

in Browsers and Email
    Setting up Windows 10 mail to use my Bellsouth.net email account: I am looking for a work around such that the Windows 10 email will use my Bellsouth.net email as the default. I appreciate any help from any one who has ideas to try... 12820

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set up eastlink email account

2. how to an eastlink.ca email account to new computer

3. sign into eastlink email with windows 10

4. estlink email setting,
  5. how nto sign into Eastlink email,
  6. eastlink.ca email set up,
  7. how to set up eastlink email on windows 10,
  8. setup eastlink email on windows 10,
  9. add eastlink email to outlook app,
  10. eastlink email setup windows 10,
  11. myeastlink ca settings,