Windows 10: Problem sign-in Windows 11 Samsung Galaxybook2 Pro

Discus and support Problem sign-in Windows 11 Samsung Galaxybook2 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just received one week ago this new laptop from Samsung. I wanted to log in in safe mode so I activate the safe mode using MSconfig in the search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by R.A.M.23.11, May 16, 2022.

1. Problem sign-in Windows 11 Samsung Galaxybook2 Pro

Hi, I just received one week ago this new laptop from Samsung. I wanted to log in in safe mode so I activate the safe mode using MSconfig in the search bar. At the same time, there was an update on one of the intel drivers. My laptop restarts and then I have this message "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again". Of course when I tried to set up the pin it did not work. Not only that, I tried every option I saw on the internet using the cmd from the recovery mode, tried to activate the admin mode, even the reset of the entire laptop is not working. My

:)

R.A.M.23.11, May 16, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 16, 2022
  3. why won't explorer 11 let me sign into ebay?

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to sign in?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • Did you try the same from a different browser?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to clear the browsing history cookies and caches and check if the devices are reflecting under the account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-browsing-history-internet-explorer#ie=ie-11

If the issue still persists, Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 16, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem sign-in Windows 11 Samsung Galaxybook2 Pro

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Problem sign-in Windows 11 Samsung Galaxybook2 Pro

1. Problem sign-in Windows 11 Samsung Galaxybook2 Pro - Similar Threads - Problem sign Samsung

2. Windows 11 sign in problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 sign in problem: My laptop windows 11 is stuck on sign in and when I try to use safe mode it still gets stuck. I’ve also tried the “SDC /scannow” on advanced settings and it still doesn’t work. Can you please help me out....
  3. Windows 11 sign in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sign in problem: My laptop windows 11 is stuck on sign in and when I try to use safe mode it still gets stuck. I’ve also tried the “SDC /scannow” on advanced settings and it still doesn’t work. Can you please help me out....
  4. Windows 11 sign in problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sign in problems: I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Had no problems. I am used to using a password to log into my personal computer. It was allowing to use this password until a recently. Now it wants a pin or challenge phase, neither I know what it is asking for I don’t remember...
  5. Windows 11 sign in problems

Windows 11 sign in problems: I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Had no problems. I am used to using a password to log into my personal computer. It was allowing to use this password until a recently. Now it wants a pin or challenge phase, neither I know what it is asking for I don’t remember...
  6. Problem sign-in Windows 11 Samsung Galaxybook2 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem sign-in Windows 11 Samsung Galaxybook2 Pro: Hi, I just received one week ago this new laptop from Samsung. I wanted to log in in safe mode so I activate the safe mode using MSconfig in the search bar. At the same time, there was an update on one of the intel drivers. My laptop restarts and then I have this message...
  7. windows 11 problems on samsung pm991 ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 problems on samsung pm991 ssd: Hello every one,I have a dell G3 15 5390 laptop with Samsung pm991 256 Gb SSD drive, the system was working just fine on windows 10 , recently, windows updated to windows 11.the system become unstable and many problems started to appear like extremely slow start , slow...
  8. windows 11 problems on samsung pm991 ssd

windows 11 problems on samsung pm991 ssd: Hello every one,I have a dell G3 15 5390 laptop with Samsung pm991 256 Gb SSD drive, the system was working just fine on windows 10 , recently, windows updated to windows 11.the system become unstable and many problems started to appear like extremely slow start , slow...
  9. Windows 11 pro-Samsung 6 sereies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro-Samsung 6 sereies: Hello friends, I'm a Microsoft user and also our Windows 11 Pro user from Bangladesh. Today I have a question about how to mirror screen or screen mirroring to Samsung 6 series TV from HP PC including Windows 11 Pro. That means all of your PC screen will I have done it by...
  10. Windows 11 pro-Samsung 6 sereies

Windows 11 pro-Samsung 6 sereies: Hello friends, I'm a Microsoft user and also our Windows 11 Pro user from Bangladesh. Today I have a question about how to mirror screen or screen mirroring to Samsung 6 series TV from HP PC including Windows 11 Pro. That means all of your PC screen will I have done it by...