Windows 10: Problem signing into my laptop microsoft account

Discus and support Problem signing into my laptop microsoft account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello there.....how are you..... Ive been trying too sign into my microsoft account laptop with no success......I tried about a week ago and i got as... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mark Drobek, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Problem signing into my laptop microsoft account

Hello there.....how are you.....

Ive been trying too sign into my microsoft account laptop with no success......I tried about a week ago and i got as far as entering my password for the second time for verification purposes and it say's ive entered the wrong password.....so i changed my password and i still have the same problem......

Today i tried several times and i got as far as entering the verifcation code but i never received one on my mobile phone.....soooOOOOoooo im sorta stuck as what to do next......any help would be muchly appreciated......

:)

Mark Drobek, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Problem signing into my laptop microsoft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 17, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Nov 17, 2020
  4. WallyX Win User

Problem signing into my laptop microsoft account

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

I do in fact have an existing Microsoft account and if I go directly to Microsoft, everything works. The problem is clearly at Step 7 of the process of, "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead." I don't know why this is happening.

WallyX, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Problem signing into my laptop microsoft account

1. Problem signing into my laptop microsoft account - Similar Threads - Problem signing laptop

2. Microsoft Account Sign in Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Sign in Problems: During the last 36 hours I have received numerous e-mails from Microsoft to my gmail address asking me to verify my account and referring to my hotmail address, which I very rarely use. This is the most recent of them:However, when I click on “Review recent activity” and...
  3. Microsoft Account Sign in Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Sign in Problems: During the last 36 hours I have received numerous e-mails from Microsoft to my gmail address asking me to verify my account and referring to my hotmail address, which I very rarely use. This is the most recent of them:However, when I click on “Review recent activity” and...
  4. Microsoft account sign in problem

Microsoft account sign in problem: I am unable to sign in to my microsoft account . The sign in dialog box is totally black and dissappears after few sec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-sign-in-problem/aaa85134-31dd-4a38-89cb-750665d8c034
  5. Microsoft account sign in problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account sign in problem: Hi Microsoft team,I have signed through my local account in Windows 10 Pro 21H2 , but when I click the option of sign in with Microsoft account instead it not opening and it is saying that Error couldn't sign in. I have updated windows and everything and even restart my...
  6. Microsoft account sign in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in problem: Hi Microsoft team,I have signed through my local account in Windows 10 Pro 21H2 , but when I click the option of sign in with Microsoft account instead it not opening and it is saying that Error couldn't sign in. I have updated windows and everything and even restart my...
  7. Microsoft account sign in problem

8. Microsoft account signing in problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account signing in problem: [ATTACH] good day, can someone help me pls about this problem. I've tried another way, I input my password, my current password but it said incorrect but what is the meaning of "current password" that I already put in. this is a new laptop and Im trying to sign with my...
  9. Problem - sign in to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem - sign in to my Microsoft account: It keeps saying that credentials are incorrect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account/89185711-2c4d-4643-ba34-0b29bb8479cd"
  10. Problems signing in with my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems signing in with my Microsoft account: Supposedly you are supposed to have one Microsoft account that allows access to everything. But I have had two different ones forever. I've got one that signs me into OneDrive, and then I've got the one for my live.com account. The one I have always used to sign into...