Windows 10: Problem solved about window sizing.

Discus and support Problem solved about window sizing. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I posted a problem I had about windows not being able to be resized in Windows 10. I found the answer elsewhere. I went into notifications and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BEN1972, May 29, 2020.

1. BEN1972 Win User

Problem solved about window sizing.

Hi, I posted a problem I had about windows not being able to be resized in Windows 10. I found the answer elsewhere. I went into notifications and turned off tablet mode. I found the answer when I was looking into showing desktop icons. Thank you to all who gave me suggestions on my issue. I'm glad it just a minor tweak that solved 2 problems at one time.

:)

BEN1972, May 29, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 29, 2020
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

Hello,

This should be resolved by updating the screen resolution for your display. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Open Start , select Settings > System > Display.
    2. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked "(Recommended)."
    3. If that doesn't solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked "(Recommended)."

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, May 29, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 7 + GPU-Z size issue

It should be noted that w1zzard is aware of this issue, what we want is more people with the same problem to come forward and report any information they can.

Problem: GPU-Z is too big.

Problem solved about window sizing. Capture182.jpg

Thats my GPU-Z on the right, sitting on top of a browser window (the GPU-Z page) showing the size difference.

How to reproduce it:

1. Must be running windows 7
    2. Must be on a high resolution display (1080p and above?)
    3. windows must DEFAULT you to the following setting of 125%

Problem solved about window sizing. Capture183.jpg

The exact problem is that when you are defaulted to 125%, everything is made larger.
    When you drop to 100%, GPU-Z doesnt drop with it.

This same problem used to occur on CPU-Z as well, screenshot for proof

Problem solved about window sizing. Capture181.jpg

We just anyone else with this issue to step forward, w1zzards not going to bother fixing it if its just me.

notes:
    • if you default to 100%, you can change up and down problem free
    • we beleive the default is chosen when you install windows, but we arent sure.

Mussels, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem solved about window sizing. - Similar Threads - Problem solved window

2. Solve this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solve this problem: When i start this game setup this message appear and not be solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-this-problem/fa41987a-f580-41cb-aec4-47187fcfeb06
  3. Solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve this problem: When i start this game setup this message appear and not be solved " note that i opened with run as administrator " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-this-problem/50999fdd-64cc-4962-8804-7e023eaecb32
  4. Solving Problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solving Problem in Windows: I can help with pc problems let me know how I can help [Original Title: Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solving-problem-in-windows/fa303cb4-970a-46da-82ee-94c09048a610
  5. Solving Problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solving Problem in Windows: I can help with pc problems let me know how I can help [Original Title: Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solving-problem-in-windows/fa303cb4-970a-46da-82ee-94c09048a610
  6. About an Windows 10 Pro Size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About an Windows 10 Pro Size: I am Windows 8.1 Pro User At Now, I want to upgrade my computer to windows 10 pro . Per Lockdown in Maharashtra, India, No IT Computer service store not open for upgrade, so other option is upgrade pc using Media Creation Tool Provided by Microsoft Per Download Size is too...
  7. About An Windows 10 Pro Size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About An Windows 10 Pro Size: I am Windows 8.1 Pro User At Now, I want to upgrade my computer to windows 10 pro . Per Lockdown in Maharashtra, India, No IT Computer service store not open for upgrade, so other option is upgrade pc using Media Creation Tool Provided by Microsoft Per Download Size is too...
  8. Problem solved.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem solved.: Problem solved but the site won't let me delete this post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-solved/e8688f6b-5598-47cd-ab47-2ab5ef2721aa
  9. Problem solving

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem solving: How do I avoid these roundtable community problem-solving sites? I would rather search directly to technical guidelines to find my answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-solving/6c933c43-6c7a-4bc6-a8f9-35bc34c3229a"
  10. Window size problem!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window size problem!!: Do anyone have a clue have to fix this? the text does not fit inside the program window. half of the text is gone. I have allready tried windows 10 scaling, screen settings and compability settings. nothing works.*Eek*Mad [img] [img] 72487