Windows 10: problem solving screen not coming on at start up

Discus and support problem solving screen not coming on at start up in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; didnt know where to put this as im not sure of the problem ive just upgraded a few pc parts and was hoping the problem might just go away, it didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Maximusheadroom, Mar 22, 2020.

1. problem solving screen not coming on at start up

didnt know where to put this as im not sure of the problem

ive just upgraded a few pc parts and was hoping the problem might just go away, it didnt not suprisingly probably as i didnt upgrade the gpu or the monitor,

whenever i start the pc up after its been turned for a while the monitor dosent start up properly, somtimes just unpluggining it works, sometimes i have to unplug it several times, or restart the pc a couple of times

monitor is connected to the gpu using DVI ive tried changing that to hdmi but when i do the resolution is wrong 800x600 i think and cant change it as the display resolution is greyed out

:)

Maximusheadroom, Mar 22, 2020
  2. mora67 Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

problem solving screen not coming on at start up [​IMG]

mora67, Mar 22, 2020
  3. zinou Win User

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

zinou, Mar 22, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

problem solving screen not coming on at start up

I think one of this suggestions may solve your problem, but try first with the powershell command. let it run overnight. If no result, then continue with the next steps ...

zinou, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

problem solving screen not coming on at start up

1. problem solving screen not coming on at start up - Similar Threads - problem solving screen

2. blue screen problems, critical process failed, laptop started coming up with message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen problems, critical process failed, laptop started coming up with message...: laptop started coming up with message CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED and wont start i cant even access safe mode any ideas i have tried the recommended options and dont seem to be getting anywhere. i cant reboot or reinstall as windows came already installed and i dont have disk or...
  3. blue screen problems, critical process failed, laptop started coming up with message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen problems, critical process failed, laptop started coming up with message...: laptop started coming up with message CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED and wont start i cant even access safe mode any ideas i have tried the recommended options and dont seem to be getting anywhere. i cant reboot or reinstall as windows came already installed and i dont have disk or...
  4. on starting mouse comes in problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on starting mouse comes in problem.: when ever i start my pc my mouse not work for 5 mins but after 5 mins it work but the cursur start shaking little and when i open any browser automatically the right click of mouse start annoying when it do right click the as usual that right click popup came in between and...
  5. on starting mouse comes in problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on starting mouse comes in problem.: when ever i start my pc my mouse not work for 5 mins but after 5 mins it work but the cursur start shaking little and when i open any browser automatically the right click of mouse start annoying when it do right click the as usual that right click popup came in between and...
  6. on starting mouse comes in problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. startUp.exe comes up on start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    startUp.exe comes up on start: Every time I turn on my desktop, setUp.exe displays and asks me "do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device" Yes or No. What is this and how do I get rid of it? Thank You in advance...
  8. problem solving screen not coming on at start up

in Windows 10 Support
    problem solving screen not coming on at start up: didnt know where to put this as im not sure of the problem ive just upgraded a few pc parts and was hoping the problem might just go away, it didnt not suprisingly probably as i didnt upgrade the gpu or the monitor, whenever i start the pc up after its been turned for a...
  9. start up blank screen problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    start up blank screen problem.: After running my laptop, the BIOS setup loaded. But the windows operating system(windows 10 home) not boot. after, i turn off my laptop with long press power button.but, if i second time press the power button, booting normally.please help me about this problem?...
  10. Black screen problem solved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen problem solved: If after upgrading to Windows 10, you have the black screen but can see your mouse, then this is for you. After upgrading to Windows 10, I noticed that my mouse cursor could go a little bit to the left of my left most monitor. This reminded me of my days of using Linux....