Windows 10: Problem starting windows

Discus and support Problem starting windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question about my Asus laptop with Windows 10. Right after turning the wheel under the windows 10 logo, the screen will startflash as if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ŠimonKlímek, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Problem starting windows

Hi, I have a question about my Asus laptop with Windows 10. Right after turning the wheel under the windows 10 logo, the screen will startflash as if the system were searching for a driver. Please do not know how to do this. Thank you in advance for your reply

:)

ŠimonKlímek, Jun 23, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 23, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Problem starting windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Problem starting windows

1. Problem starting windows - Similar Threads - Problem starting

2. Facing There was a problem starting ipcsivst_295.dll specified module could not be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing There was a problem starting ipcsivst_295.dll specified module could not be found...: Ipcsivst_295.dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-there-was-a-problem-starting-ipcsivst295dll/fcd1e7c0-a7ee-4eb6-897e-25e958f3ce7a
  3. Facing There was a problem starting ipcsivst_295.dll specified module could not be found...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing There was a problem starting ipcsivst_295.dll specified module could not be found...: Ipcsivst_295.dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-there-was-a-problem-starting-ipcsivst295dll/fcd1e7c0-a7ee-4eb6-897e-25e958f3ce7a
  4. there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found: there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-starting-dll-the-specified/a738667a-5551-48e0-87bb-13164a3a8f36
  5. there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found

there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found: there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-starting-dll-the-specified/a738667a-5551-48e0-87bb-13164a3a8f36
  6. there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. computer start up problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer start up problem: When i first try to start my computer al i get is a series of beeps followed by intermittent beeping, The monitor shows searching for a signal but none found.the only way for me to shut everything sown is to crash stop The next attempt everything starts normal....
  8. computer start up problem

computer start up problem: When i first try to start my computer al i get is a series of beeps followed by intermittent beeping, The monitor shows searching for a signal but none found.the only way for me to shut everything sown is to crash stop The next attempt everything starts normal....
  9. PC won't start up, bsod and NTFS.sys problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't start up, bsod and NTFS.sys problem: Bsod and NTFS.sys problem. My PC won't get past this point no matter what I do. I have tried Windows recovery, just about starts then crashes. I even tried a fresh install and whilst it gets to showing four blue squares it then thinks for a while and then crashes to bsod and...
  10. PC won't start up, bsod and NTFS.sys problem

PC won't start up, bsod and NTFS.sys problem: Bsod and NTFS.sys problem. My PC won't get past this point no matter what I do. I have tried Windows recovery, just about starts then crashes. I even tried a fresh install and whilst it gets to showing four blue squares it then thinks for a while and then crashes to bsod and...