Windows 10: Problem: StartupRepairOnline

Discus and support Problem: StartupRepairOnline in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Twice I have received this error twice. Last time was last night after restarting my laptop. I have an MSI GE63VR 7RF with Windows 10 Home 64-bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JWatson759, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Problem: StartupRepairOnline

Twice I have received this error twice. Last time was last night after restarting my laptop. I have an MSI GE63VR 7RF with Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Source

Windows Diagnosis and Recovery

Summary

StartupRepairOnline

Date

‎1/‎31/‎2021 1:05 AM

Status

Report sent

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOnline

Problem Signature 01: 10.0.19041.546

Problem Signature 02: 10.0.18362.1

Problem Signature 03: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.

Problem Signature 04: 91

Problem Signature 05: 0

Problem Signature 06: AutoFailover

Problem Signature 07: 1

Problem Signature 08: 0x124

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

I have been unable to pinpoint the issue, anyone know what would cause this?

:)

JWatson759, Jan 31, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jan 31, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Problem: StartupRepairOnline

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Problem: StartupRepairOnline

1. Problem: StartupRepairOnline - Similar Threads - Problem StartupRepairOnline

2. Problem getting dbcdcontrol.dll installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem getting dbcdcontrol.dll installed: I have the VBA code for a Macro that requires cddbcontrol.dll. I have downloaded cddbcontrol.dll and when I try to install it with regsvr32 I get a message saying that it was installed but the entry point could not be found. I have tried installing cddbcontrol.dll in both...
  3. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen problem: I cannot install windows 10 from USB drive Kingston 32 GB . It shows file not found . My computer is stuck at blue-screen .I can only see automatic repair ?? How can I fix this problem? Help...
  4. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen problem: I cannot install windows 10 from USB drive Kingston 32 GB . It shows file not found . My computer is stuck at blue-screen .I can only see automatic repair ?? How can I fix this problem? Help...
  5. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 11 HEVC/H265 problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 HEVC/H265 problems: I'm unable to load any H265 videos into RaceRender on Windows 11. This includes videos from any source, such as GoPro, https://test-videos.co.uk/bigbuckbunny/mp4-h265, or videos converted to H265 with ffmpeg. I get the error message shown below. The problem does not happen on...
  7. Windows 11 HEVC/H265 problems

Windows 11 HEVC/H265 problems: I'm unable to load any H265 videos into RaceRender on Windows 11. This includes videos from any source, such as GoPro, https://test-videos.co.uk/bigbuckbunny/mp4-h265, or videos converted to H265 with ffmpeg. I get the error message shown below. The problem does not happen on...
  8. problem with drag and drop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with drag and drop: every time i try and drag and drop a file from one file window to another it pulls up the "this files may be harmful for your computer" and this only started happening this year. This also doesn't happen when i copy and paste the files, I've tried a lot of the common...
  9. problem with drag and drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with drag and drop: every time i try and drag and drop a file from one file window to another it pulls up the "this files may be harmful for your computer" and this only started happening this year. This also doesn't happen when i copy and paste the files, I've tried a lot of the common...
  10. problem with drag and drop

Users found this page by searching for:

1. StartupRepairOnline event