Windows 10: problem staying on screens

Discus and support problem staying on screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when on skype or games window suddenly closes back to main screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maieszucs1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. problem staying on screens

when on skype or games window suddenly closes back to main screen

:)

maieszucs1, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 11, 2019
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

problem staying on screens

Screen stays on

Hi Scott,

Enable for you PC screen to stay on, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware and Sound option.
    • Click Change when the computer sleep option under Power Options.
    • Set up your desire settings for Turn off the display and
      Put the computer to sleep
      option.
    • Click Save Changes.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

problem staying on screens

1. problem staying on screens - Similar Threads - problem staying screens

2. Taskbar stays in full screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar stays in full screen: I have a problem - often but not always when I am opening YouTube or other apps in full screen, taskbar stays on top of it until I do Win+D 2 times. My config is Dell P75f003 with external monitor 2 displays total, plus might be relevant I changed desktop icon spacing using...
  3. Taskbar stays in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar stays in full screen: I have a problem - often but not always when I am opening YouTube or other apps in full screen, taskbar stays on top of it until I do Win+D 2 times. My config is Dell P75f003 with external monitor 2 displays total, plus might be relevant I changed desktop icon spacing using...
  4. Taskbar stays in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with PIN Staying Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with PIN Staying Setup: My computer is on a company domain. I am having problems with using a PIN for logon and have been working with our IT Dept on a solution, since other users are able to use a PIN to logon. Here is a rundown of the situation and the settings I have verified.I am able to setup a...
  6. Problem with PIN Staying Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with PIN Staying Setup: My computer is on a company domain. I am having problems with using a PIN for logon and have been working with our IT Dept on a solution, since other users are able to use a PIN to logon. Here is a rundown of the situation and the settings I have verified.I am able to setup a...
  7. screen brightness icon stays on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen brightness icon stays on screen: my screen brightness icon stays on the screen at the lowest light level. When I try to adjust to a brighter setting it will adjust to a brighter setting but goes back to the lowest setting and the icon stays on screen. I am not to tech so please walk me threw a fix if poss....
  8. Login screen stays the same

Login screen stays the same: I have a Dell Inspiron 15, 7000 series running Windows 10. When booting, it used to show a different login screen background every time. Now, it shows the same one. How can I restore the rotation? Thanks in advance....
  9. Stays on this blue screen forever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stays on this blue screen forever: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonny2683 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm3gu2/stays_on_this_blue_screen_forever/
  10. screen staying bright

screen staying bright: My screen was bright all night. It stopped resting, or going dormant, or whatever you call it. Can you help me? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-staying-bright/1cafbf28-ba82-4e90-8e67-63e98b3f350f