Windows 10: problem staying on screens

Discus and support problem staying on screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when on skype or games window suddenly closes back to main screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maieszucs1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. problem staying on screens

when on skype or games window suddenly closes back to main screen

:)

maieszucs1, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 11, 2019
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

problem staying on screens

Screen stays on

Hi Scott,

Enable for you PC screen to stay on, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware and Sound option.
    • Click Change when the computer sleep option under Power Options.
    • Set up your desire settings for Turn off the display and
      Put the computer to sleep
      option.
    • Click Save Changes.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

problem staying on screens

1. problem staying on screens - Similar Threads - problem staying screens

2. screen staying bright

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen staying bright: My screen was bright all night. It stopped resting, or going dormant, or whatever you call it. Can you help me? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-staying-bright/1cafbf28-ba82-4e90-8e67-63e98b3f350f
  3. Problem in Lock screen setting of Windows 10 - Setting doesn't stay on Windows spotlight &...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in Lock screen setting of Windows 10 - Setting doesn't stay on Windows spotlight &...: Hi/ Windows spotlight on my lockscreen was working fine. But now when I change the lockscreen to "windows spotlight" it doens't stay on it ,also, button of "Get fun facts...." gets off automatically after I close the setting or lock the screen and changes automatically to...
  4. Continually Losing Screen Brightness Adjustment + Screen Stays Dim

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Continually Losing Screen Brightness Adjustment + Screen Stays Dim: Hi there - I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 1809 on an Asus UX-331 (i7-8559U; 8GB RAM). I'm having problems with my either monitor adapter or display adapter driver (Intel HD Graphics 620). I'm continually losing the ability to adjust screen brightness and am...
  5. Screen stays black after opening lid

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen stays black after opening lid: I have been getting this issue recently and out of nowhere. I've set my laptop to do nothing if the lid is closed. Previously it would work perfectly. II clos the lid and then re open it the screen wakes up fine. But now whenever i open the lid, the screen turns on...
  6. Log-in Screen stays on "Looking for you..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log-in Screen stays on "Looking for you...": Recently, my login screen has been stuck on "looking for you..." The "eye" remains animated and never stops, no matter how long I wait. Previously, the Log-in screen will do the "looking for you..." sequence, and after about 10-20 seconds, it will stop and ask for a password...
  7. Windows 10 Messages just stay on screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Messages just stay on screen: Hi, I'm having trouble getting rid of the popup messages that stay on the screen. Its annoying and I can't do anything because this message shows up on top of all the windows that are open. Can someone help with this problem? I've attached a screenshot of the problem. Thank...
  8. Browser video won't stay full screen

in Browsers and Email
    Browser video won't stay full screen: Hey everyone, When I'm watching a video full screen within my browser (Firefox) it will randomly leave the full screen view and go back to the standard view. It doesn't always happen, but I'd guess it occurs about a third of the time. It seems to happen mostly when I'm...
  9. Windows not staying flush to left edge of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows not staying flush to left edge of screen: When using applications, I have always relied on Windows remembering their exact position from session to session, and on Windows 7 that was no problem. On Win 10, however, there is a problem with some of the app windows that I want to leave flush to the left edge of the...
  10. PC starts but screen always stays Black

in Windows 10 Support
    PC starts but screen always stays Black: I was trying to find out why my new PC always starts with a black screen for about 40 to 50 seconds before starting at the Welcome/sign-in screen. I was testing if the same thing would happen if I tried starting in safe mode. I went to "run/msconif/boot tab and checked start...