Windows 10: Problem Steps Recorder Windows 10

Discus and support Problem Steps Recorder Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Is there a way that I can extract the screenshots from my PSR file into excel? (without individually snipping each)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThomasMcDermott_1982, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Problem Steps Recorder Windows 10

Hi

Is there a way that I can extract the screenshots from my PSR file into excel?

(without individually snipping each)

:)

ThomasMcDermott_1982, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Try3 Win User

Steps Recorder there... but not there

Are you trying to use this? - C:\Windows\System32\psr.exe
    [Start menu, Windows accessories, Steps recorder - but often referred to as the Problem steps recorder]

It is supposed to launch a small UI dialog and it should also be shown on the Taskbar but, from your description, this does not happen. Does anything happen at all?

Problem Steps Recorder Windows 10 [​IMG]

Denis

3. weybrew Win User
    weybrew, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Problem Steps Recorder Windows 10

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Problem Steps Recorder Windows 10

1. Problem Steps Recorder Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Steps Recorder

2. xbox recording problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox recording problem: so as I have said in the title I have a recording problem for my channel (coveragephoenixgames) so the message I get is: recording isn't working, error: 2184327175. soooooooooo whats the problem how do I fix it, do I need to troubleshoot if yes HOW DO I DO THAT REEEEEEEEEE...
  3. Windows 10 Default screen recorder problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Default screen recorder problem: Hi, Whenever I start to record an online meeting using Windows 10 Default screen recorder (Win + G), after saving the I noticed that the recorder just recorded few seconds of total conversation, but rest are not captured. It is only showing same screen until end of...
  4. Windows 10 recorder problem

Windows 10 recorder problem: Hi, I use windows 10 screen recorder sine 2 years. After I updated my windows to the latest version 1809. When I clock on Turn mic on by Default it keeps resetting it self after I join a game and it doesn`t record my microphone. Any solutions? Thanks...
  5. How is the step recorder constructed

in Windows 10 Customization
    How is the step recorder constructed: I need to know how is the step recorder constructed not how it works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-is-the-step-recorder-constructed/82d34904-e6e0-4618-b7cd-778ce330b973
  6. Problem with recording microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with recording microphone: My PC is using internal microphone for recording purposes and not the microphone on headphones. Headphones are working fine and checked it on another PC. I've also tried setting up the microphone. I also reinstalled the audio driver. I got to know this after listening to the...
  7. Problem with audio recording

Problem with audio recording: I have a new headset with a built-in mic. When I am trying to record audio and connect the headset through AUX, the mic isn’t working but the audio is working. I found "recording" under the "Sound" settings , then I found microphones but just Laptops Build in microphones...
  8. Steps Recorder won't open.

Steps Recorder won't open.: I've installed the 1809 update on my Lenovo desktop and it has been working great except the last week or two the Steps Recorder program is not opening. I click the icon and the program. I restart the computer and it won't open. It just will not open....
  9. Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10: Hi, Does someone know any other complex and well explained step-by-step with practical examples guide for Windows 10 security like this one? Harden Windows 10 - A Security Guide. How to secure Windows 10 It would be great if the guide is explained like for a...
  10. Steps Recorder there... but not there

Steps Recorder there... but not there: I had been reading about using a screen steps recorder and found that one is built into Windows 10. I found it but despite multiple attempts to use it, launching it does nothing. I found the program files, shortcuts, and .exe files, but using them does not turn on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen recorder plus app

2. problem steps recorder 1809