Windows 10: Problem Still Occurred Even Formatting My laptop.

Discus and support Problem Still Occurred Even Formatting My laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This problem occurred many times.Last year, I have received a notification from my windows told me that to restart my pc so they can repair my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GamingFreddy, May 23, 2020.

1. Problem Still Occurred Even Formatting My laptop.

This problem occurred many times.Last year, I have received a notification from my windows told me that to restart my pc so they can repair my driver.So, I let my pc for a while to repair my driver.It was just fine.No error...nothing.Then a few days past,one of my file corrupted.Since it is not important I don't care much about it.Slowly and slowly my other file getting corrupted included windows search and windows market.I have done sfc /scannow and Dism.exe cmd. Then all of my files were getting corrupted and when i try to use my external hard drive it won't read it.So I decided to clean install my windows 10.The first day after clean install were fine.No file corrupt,no warning message about driver error...nothing..its fine.Then few days past the problem came again.One of the file will getting corrupted.There is a warning notification tells me that to restart my pc to repair driver.I let my pc to repair the drive.But it still telling me to repair driver that contain error.So,I format my pc again.It still went fine.Then it happen again.I format again.It happen again.Format again.Problem came again.I really have no idea what is my problem am i facing with.Please give me some knowledge how to fix this.

Sorry for my poor english

:)

GamingFreddy, May 23, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 23, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 23, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Problem Still Occurred Even Formatting My laptop.

Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Problem Still Occurred Even Formatting My laptop.

1. Problem Still Occurred Even Formatting My laptop. - Similar Threads - Problem Still Occurred

2. Error on formating my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error on formating my laptop: Any help to resolve this problem is useful to resolve my problem. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-formating-my-laptop/43376278-2451-49e7-bf59-36095c1ab0b8
  3. Error on formating my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on formating my laptop: Any help to resolve this problem is useful to resolve my problem. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-formating-my-laptop/43376278-2451-49e7-bf59-36095c1ab0b8
  4. Error on formating my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Laptop Automatically Formats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Automatically Formats: All my files in my documents and downloads are automatically deleted and also all my saved accounts in chrome are deleted like it goes back to being installed again, but all my installed apps in the laptop are still installed, it's not getting deleted. The ones that are keep...
  6. Enabled legacy support but problem still occurs

Enabled legacy support but problem still occurs: At first, my computer would turn on but just showed me a grey screen. Then proceeded to show me that my hard disk was not found and that I had to install an operating system. I got onto a tutorial video where it showed me how to fix the problem. I went into the BIOS setup...
  7. My pc blocks ... even after formatting

in Windows 10 Support
    My pc blocks ... even after formatting: Hello, my problem it is impossible to use my pc even after a formatting and a clean installation of windows; as soon as I launch windows after the formatting and after the installation of all the drivers and I return on a navigator firefox or thor then my pc blocks directly...
  8. I reset my PC, problems I thought it would fix still occur

I reset my PC, problems I thought it would fix still occur: Because of many problems with my software, I decided to take extreme action, so I did a Factory Rest on my Windows 10 PC. I chose to keep my files and afterwards, everything worked just as well as I expected it to; All my files were there, all my apps were not. After...
  9. Can't even format my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't even format my pc: Hey, first of all all of my problems started with the usb i plugged in at my computer (it was kingston). Apperantly, it had some trojans etc but my licenced kaspersky found it and removed it. But just before the removal, it wanted to restart computer so i did. Everything was...
  10. Problem formatting laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem formatting laptop: I have one laptop,but I can't format with USB,both fill them by 100% and restart laptop it to appear.... [img] I tried with other windows, same problem. 22415