Windows 10: Problem to click button at taskbar

Discus and support Problem to click button at taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem to click at wifi,sound,battery button at taskbar [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Danielmran, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Problem to click button at taskbar

Problem to click at wifi,sound,battery button at taskbar

Problem to click button at taskbar [​IMG]

:)

Danielmran, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance Problem to click button at taskbar :) Problem to click button at taskbar :)

Problem to click button at taskbar 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Problem to click button at taskbar

Volume button is invisible on taskbar.

Hi,

You can customize which icons to appear on the taskbar. Based on the information you have provided it possible that the volume was not set to appear on the taskbar. To customize the taskbar notification area, you can refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Settings, and then hit Enter.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Click Volume button to toggle it on or off.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Problem to click button at taskbar

1. Problem to click button at taskbar - Similar Threads - Problem click button

2. Combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons: question1: has MS resolved the combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons? do users have a choice to UNcombine / not have icons collapse?question2: if not, does MS officially, in writing recommend a third party SW? i'm reading complaints & folks pointing to third...
  3. Combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons: question1: has MS resolved the combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons? do users have a choice to UNcombine / not have icons collapse?question2: if not, does MS officially, in writing recommend a third party SW? i'm reading complaints & folks pointing to third...
  4. Battery and Sound button in taskbar not working when clicked.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery and Sound button in taskbar not working when clicked.: They doesn't respond when clicked on home screen but work when any app is opened.in homescreen when i pressed sound and battery button it shows as clicked but there is nothing . See Screenshot 1but when i open any other app like chrome and click on battery and sound button it...
  5. Whats The "Show The Desktop" Button On Right Click Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats The "Show The Desktop" Button On Right Click Taskbar: Hi There, Today When I Right Click My Taskbar I saw the "Show The Desktop" button and that's interesting for me to know how it works and for what? please help me to know its work. [ATTACH]...
  6. Buttons Not Clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buttons Not Clicking: This issue was very sudden and I'm yet to find any useful info. About two days ago I disconnected one of my wireless earphones from my laptop because I didn't want it to keep automatically connect to my laptop, a few hours later I went to connect them again and tried to add...
  7. Mouse causing problem with unclickable taskbar and buttons.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse causing problem with unclickable taskbar and buttons.: I've had this problem for a while where the start menu, taskbar and various buttons/windows repeatedly became unclickable until I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del. Just now, I managed to figure out the cause of the problem: My newly bought Hama uRage Reaper Revolution mouse. As soon as I...
  8. Mouse Right Button Click Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Right Button Click Problem: Hi there, In the last couple of weeks I have a problem with my mouse right button (doesn't matter which mouse I use - Pad, USB, etc). When clicking on certain files, such as images, pdf, text files or ms-office files, instead of firing the menu, windows explorer resets...
  9. Problem with Taskbar - Start button - Cortana - Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Taskbar - Start button - Cortana - Edge: Windows 10 Home Version 1709 Build 16299.192 I suddenly have a problem with the Task Bar when I can open all applications pinned on the Task Bar except Edge which gave me a "System Call Failed" error, Cortana does not work and the Start button only works when I right...
  10. Left click on combined taskbar icons (buttons) not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click on combined taskbar icons (buttons) not working: I just install windows 10 on my friend's laptop, but it has some issues. - Preview windows don't appear when hovering on taskbar icons. - Left clicking on taskbar icons does not work, the preview windows appear momentarily then disappear right away, this makes me...