Windows 10: problem to download the normal windows 10 pro not for workstations

Discus and support problem to download the normal windows 10 pro not for workstations in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Morning everybody. I need some help please. I have accedently downloaded windows 10 pro for workstations in witch it asks for a Product key that I dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Linda Van Rensburg, Jun 8, 2023.

1. problem to download the normal windows 10 pro not for workstations

Morning everybody. I need some help please. I have accedently downloaded windows 10 pro for workstations in witch it asks for a Product key that I dont have. just wanted the normal windos 10 pro not the workstations. I downloaded from the Internet. any advise please.

:)

Linda Van Rensburg, Jun 8, 2023

2. how to install and download the new windows 10 pro workstation

You can't select Windows Pro Workstation on a clean install, its not listed as an install option. Not unless things have changed since I downloaded the Media Creation Tool ISO on the 17th.
    And as far as I know Pro Keys won't work for Pro Workstation. If they would, Microsoft wouldn't have given me new Pro Workstation keys. I have a two separate lists of keys for Pro and Pro Workstation.
    I did option one in the tutorial listed above, Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

alphanumeric, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations full install choice

Just bought the Windows 10 Pro for Workstations version and I do not see "Windows 10 Pro for Workstations" in the list within the
    Media Creation Tool. I loaded Windows 10 Pro than put the activation key in later. Is there a full "Windows 10 Pro for Workstations" download or is this way to
    install just as good?

Thanks

George

GeorgeClasen, Jun 8, 2023
  4. problem to download the normal windows 10 pro not for workstations

how to install and download the new windows 10 pro workstation

I've done a couple of clean installs, both with the MCT ISO and my Visual Studio Subscription ISO, Windows 10 Pro Workstation was not listed as an option. Pro and Pro N were listed but no Workstation. On one of my Pro installs I did a change product key, entered one of my MSDN Pro Workstation Keys and it switched to Pro Workstation and activated with a Digital License. I have no idea how you clean install it though?

alphanumeric, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

problem to download the normal windows 10 pro not for workstations

1. problem to download the normal windows 10 pro not for workstations - Similar Threads - problem download normal

2. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. problem to download the normal windows 10 pro not for workstations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem to download the normal windows 10 pro not for workstations: Morning everybody. I need some help please. I have accedently downloaded windows 10 pro for workstations in witch it asks for a Product key that I dont have. just wanted the normal windos 10 pro not the workstations. I downloaded from the Internet. any advise please....
  6. problem to download the normal windows 10 pro not for workstations

problem to download the normal windows 10 pro not for workstations: Morning everybody. I need some help please. I have accedently downloaded windows 10 pro for workstations in witch it asks for a Product key that I dont have. just wanted the normal windos 10 pro not the workstations. I downloaded from the Internet. any advise please....
  7. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  9. How to download Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to download Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: Hello! I need help. I want to know ¿How to get an ISO W10 pro Workstation? I`ve searched most of Microsoft for ISO downloads but i can`t find the version for workstation or enterprise. I have licenses from the organization in wich I study....
  10. How to shift From Windows 10 Pro Workstation To Normal Windows 10 Pro ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to shift From Windows 10 Pro Workstation To Normal Windows 10 Pro ?: i bought a Windows 10 Pro Workstation cd key about 2 weeks ago for my new pc and after using for a while i figure out that workstation variations is not proper for me and i want to go with normal win 10 pro x64 , is there any way to change my windows variation somehow ? any...