Windows 10: problem to install whatsapp

Discus and support problem to install whatsapp in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi ! i cannot launch whatsapp in my laptop. when i try to launch the app it asks for connecting mobile phone.the below pic always shows.and i can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MD.AlamgirHossinAH, Nov 16, 2020.

1. problem to install whatsapp

hi ! i cannot launch whatsapp in my laptop. when i try to launch the app it asks for connecting mobile phone.the below pic always shows.and i can not open,please solve this

problem to install whatsapp 07739932-4823-49e5-a786-f3fc699426e9?upload=true.png

:)

MD.AlamgirHossinAH, Nov 16, 2020
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    whatsapp application installation error

Hi Saraswathi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your phone?

• What is the exact error message?

• Is the issue specific to Whatsapp?
    As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to restart your phone and try to install Whatsapp application and check if that works. If the issue persists I would suggest you to perform a Soft Reset
    on your mobile phone and check I the issue persists. Refer the link below for steps to perform a
    Soft Reset on your device.

How to soft- and hard reset your Windows Phone

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 16, 2020
  4. problem to install whatsapp

problem downloading WhatsApp

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the WhatsApp application in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to download the application from Windows store in Windows Phone or PC?
    • Is the issue specific to the WhatsApp application?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

problem to install whatsapp

1. problem to install whatsapp - Similar Threads - problem install whatsapp

2. Stuck in whatsapp update and installation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in whatsapp update and installation problem.: I'm unable to update whatsapp from microsoft stores, its getting stuck in the middle and showing updates available. I have already tried to reinstall but its not even getting downloaded....
  3. Stuck in whatsapp update and installation problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in whatsapp update and installation problem.: I'm unable to update whatsapp from microsoft stores, its getting stuck in the middle and showing updates available. I have already tried to reinstall but its not even getting downloaded....
  4. problem in whatsapp for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem in whatsapp for windows: Hi and welcome. I have whatsApp in Windows 11, but the app does not send notifications, even when it is open. Notification settings in WhatsApp are all turned on. So what is the solution? Note: I am usingthe WhatsApp which used to be called whatsApp beta not whatsapp desktop....
  5. Problem with WhatsApp update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with WhatsApp update: Whenever I try to open, it asks to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen." I have tried the update many times Whenever I try to open, it asks me to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen."...
  6. Problem with WhatsApp update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with WhatsApp update: Whenever I try to open, it asks to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen." I have tried the update many times Whenever I try to open, it asks me to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen."...
  7. Whatsapp problem

Whatsapp problem: My desktop version of Whatsapp has been working just fine but today the app won't open again if I have have already closed it once during my session on the computer. I either have to restart windows or re-install the application in case I wanna open and close it multiple...
  8. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  9. WHATSAPP DESKTOP PROBLEM

WHATSAPP DESKTOP PROBLEM: HI, I`m having a problem with my Whatsapp desktop app. whenever I try to open an api.whatsapp it won`t connect or open my Whatsapp app unless i close the app first. is there any solution for this? since it is frustrating me to have close the app every time i have to open...
  10. Whatsapp installation

Whatsapp installation: I download WhatsApp for my PC, I am struggling on installing. My PC is hp windows 10. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/whatsapp-installation/b52a06e0-13ee-4a98-b010-53db1f9d1734