Windows 10: Problem to open the download folder.

Discus and support Problem to open the download folder. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I am going to open the downloads folder it shows that it is on working mood. Some times later shows not response. I attached a screenshot please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RUPCHANDSUTRADHAR, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Problem to open the download folder.

When I am going to open the downloads folder it shows that it is on working mood. Some times later shows not response. I attached a screenshot please see it.

:)

RUPCHANDSUTRADHAR, Aug 15, 2021

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Can't open folders on desktop

Hello David,

System file corruption is one of the possible causes of this issue. For us to isolate and assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly happens when you try to open folder?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking this article and follow the
    steps to automatically diagnose and repair problems with files and folders in Windows.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Jacko28 Win User

Problem to open the download folder.

Opening a Folder in VC++

I've recently started learning VC++ and it's coming along quite nicley, I've now been given a little task by my boss to add a button to an excisting Incident report program.

All the button needs to do is open a new explorer window and open the folder selected in the incident report program. There isn't a deadline for it, it's just to assist in my learning.

I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need a few suggestions on how to do this so i'm looking in the correct direction?

Thanks

Jacko28, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Problem to open the download folder.

1. Problem to open the download folder. - Similar Threads - Problem open download

2. Problems with the downloads folder location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the downloads folder location.: I tried to move my downloads folder to drive D but did not create a downloads directory in advance. Now all downloads go to the D root directory. I tried to reverse the process to the C drive but it won't let me. Now the D drive location says all files are being stored on the...
  3. Problems with the downloads folder location.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with the downloads folder location.: I tried to move my downloads folder to drive D but did not create a downloads directory in advance. Now all downloads go to the D root directory. I tried to reverse the process to the C drive but it won't let me. Now the D drive location says all files are being stored on the...
  4. Folder download problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder download problem: Hello, I accidentally deleted the DOWNLOADS folder on my laptop, but when I was able to return the folder name and also the contents of the folder the same as the DOCUMENTS folder, I tried to restore the location but the result remained the same. I need help urgently. I use...
  5. Folder download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder download problem: Hello, I accidentally deleted the DOWNLOADS folder on my laptop, but when I was able to return the folder name and also the contents of the folder the same as the DOCUMENTS folder, I tried to restore the location but the result remained the same. I need help urgently. I use...
  6. Folder download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Problem with Opening Downloaded Files

Problem with Opening Downloaded Files: I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad that's about seven years old. I recently updated it to Windows 10. When I try to run a downloaded file, it won't open. Can anyone help me?...
  8. Download Folder won't open

Download Folder won't open: When I click on the download folder in the Windows 10 Explorer I just see "Working on it..." and it never opens. See screen capture images below for other messages. Any ideas? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Problem with the Downloads folder in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with the Downloads folder in Explorer: Hi, I have a persistent issue with the Downloads folder in Windows Explorer. I used a program called Winaero Tweaker to re-organize the left-hand side pane in Windows Explorer. To test it out I chose the option to remove the Downloads folder, and then put it back quickly...
  10. problem opening folders

in Windows 10 Support
    problem opening folders: Hi guys i have a problem opening folders that are inside folders. When i try and open them the pc just crashes back to the desktop. Any help? 31231