Windows 10: Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC

Discus and support Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play modern combat 5 in mobile. recently i had tried it on my office windows 10 pc but its can not connect with server. when i play it on my mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kaktaarua, Oct 25, 2018.

1. kaktaarua Win User

Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC

I play modern combat 5 in mobile. recently i had tried it on my office windows 10 pc but its can not connect with server.

when i play it on my mobile through wifi connection it works fine but in PC i cant play. where my wifi router and PC is is same firewall zone under same rule.

Note: we have SonicWall firewall system. My PC and the wifi router is in the same control zone.

help plz!!!

:)

kaktaarua, Oct 25, 2018

2. PC controller on Modern Combat 5

Hi Thanos_101,

The game server error is one of the potential reasons why Modern Combat 5 does not respond to commands from your PC controller. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Were you able to play the game before without any issues?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Modern Combat 5

How to close modern combat 5 in windows 10 in laptop?

SudeshPareek, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC

Problem with Modern Combat 5???

Hi everyone,

I'm using Lumia 930 and I tried to download Modern Combat 5 on my phone yesterday. But I could not find it on the Store? When I type the keywords: "Modern Combat", the result doesn't show me Modern Combat 5.

I also try to search in Windows Store web version, but when I login to buy it, I receive the error message that:

"You can't download this item because it is either unavailable or blocked by your My Family settings. You or a parent can change the settings in My Family to see if that solves the problem."

Could you advise to solve this problem???

NguyenToan1191, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC

1. Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Problem play Modern

2. Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: i cant connect to my modern combat account i also dont know how. i contacted gamloft for that but the keep dodging my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5/3337e622-e091-4041-8e1f-d9daf293ef51
  3. Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Combat 5: i cant connect to my modern combat account i also dont know how. i contacted gamloft for that but the keep dodging my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5/3337e622-e091-4041-8e1f-d9daf293ef51
  4. Modern Combat 5 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5 download problem: Hi, After one of numerous MC5 updates, my PC refuses to launch the game. I tried to uninstall it, but the Microsoft Store still sees the game as "installed", even though it does not appear in the list of my installed programs. I tried to disconnect and reconnect my account,...
  5. Modern Combat 5: Blackout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: Blackout: Hi MC5 has suddenly stopped working-get the Gameloft logo then program crashes / shuts down. Windows 10-fully up to date... MC5 latest level Cheers for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5-blackout/51aa2c8f-bc73-4dcc-8763-c4a4acc1a4b0
  6. Asphalt 9 & Modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 & Modern combat 5: Hello, I updated my Windows 10 a week before through Windows 10 installation media tool kit in official website. The update is super cool and installed several apps from #Microsoft_store. I installed two games i.e Asphalt 9 and modern combat 5 which is NOT WORKING! HELP...
  7. Modern Combat 5 unable to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5 unable to download: Hi, i am facing a problem regarding downloading of Modern Combat 5 from Microsoft Store. I was granted permission to download the game by my dad via the Microsoft Family facility. I have been trying to download that game since 4 days but it won't get downloaded. What can be...
  8. Modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern combat 5: Hi I Love playing modern combat 5 .But after update it stopped working and crashes when i open it. but steam version works fine. Tell me what to do to resolve this i like mc5 wi dows version...
  9. Video issues on Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video issues on Modern Combat 5: I have a ASUS E203MA-TBCL432B notebook PC and every time I play it after a while my screen gets distorted and at times turns black or white with grey lines, etc. When this happens I minimize the game and open then I see it again but it happens again and again. Even if I close...
  10. modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modern combat 5: Hi just recently i tried using an xbox 360 controller but it worked really badly, the movements were way to slow. i must have fiddeld around with the settings and now when i am using a computer mouse the camera/screen is moving way to fast. thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. modern combat 5 wont load in windows 10

2. modern combat 5 starts windowed fix

3. fix error modern combat 5 in windows 10

4. why cant i play multiplayer in modern combat 5,
  5. modern combat 5 wont connect in windows 10,
  6. why wont modern combat 5 load up,
  7. cant load modern combat 5,
  8. modern combat not opening,
  9. modern combat error logging windows 10,
  10. modern combat 5 unable to connect,
  11. why do i disconnect from server in multiplayer games in mc5,
  12. modern combat 5 pc steam not working,
  13. There’s a problem with Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.,
  14. ll need a new app to open this pauseusermusic error modern combat 5,
  15. how can i solve modern combat 5 starting problem