Windows 10: PROBLEM TO SOLVE "INSERT DISK"

Discus and support PROBLEM TO SOLVE "INSERT DISK" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Flight Simulator 2020. Today it start to ask me "INSERT DISC". I never had some disk. I install digital version. Please resolve my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FabioBusalacchi, Mar 15, 2021.

1. PROBLEM TO SOLVE "INSERT DISK"

Hi,

I bought Flight Simulator 2020.

Today it start to ask me "INSERT DISC". I never had some disk.

I install digital version.

Please resolve my problem. Thanks!

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is my mail.

:)

FabioBusalacchi, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

I get the insert a disk message repeatedly in Windows 10

Hi,

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to insert the disk into the drive and go to disk Management, then there change the drive letter to the DVD/CD drive.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Disk Management.

• Click on Change the driver latter and path.
    If the issue persist, go to device Manager, then right click on the DVD/CD driver and click uninstall the driver and restart pc, then PC will install the driver automatically which will remove this error.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • click on DVD/CD Rom driver.
    • Right click on the DVD/CD rom driver and select driver tab.
    • Click on uninstall.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue PROBLEM TO SOLVE "INSERT DISK" :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

PROBLEM TO SOLVE "INSERT DISK"

Error insert removable disk g

Hi Brandon,

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide the best solution possible, we need additional information:

• Did you insert a removable drive storage, like a USB Flashdrive, on your device?
    • Have you tried using other ports to insert the removable storage?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

PROBLEM TO SOLVE "INSERT DISK"

1. PROBLEM TO SOLVE "INSERT DISK" - Similar Threads - PROBLEM SOLVE INSERT

2. Problem with text insertion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with text insertion: I copy the text, then try to paste it, and inserts: C:\Users\yurri\AppData\Local\Temp\NahimicV3_CrashDump3-16-2023-10-19--18-17-10_.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-text-insertion/7ed5aa01-b8a3-412b-a825-e72f0a5d8012
  3. Problem with insert function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with insert function: I want to enter the TEXTJOIN in insert fuction but it dosent give me that option.How do I insert that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-insert-function/4252afac-ad3a-4dee-b56d-02241156087e
  4. Problem with insert function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with insert function: I want to enter the TEXTJOIN in insert fuction but it dosent give me that option.How do I insert that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-insert-function/4252afac-ad3a-4dee-b56d-02241156087e
  5. Insert Disk in Drive (E:)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Insert Disk in Drive (E:): I keep getting a pop up that says "Insert Disk Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (E:) Cancel" There is no Drive or Disk (E:) What is this all about? I see others have the same issue. I have Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256 170780
  6. Insert Disk in Drive (E:)

in Windows 10 Support
    Insert Disk in Drive (E:): I keep getting a pop up that says "Insert Disk Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (E:) Cancel" There is no Drive or Disk (E:) What is this all about? I see others have the same issue. I have Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256 170780
  7. Insert disk into Drive E:?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insert disk into Drive E:?: I keep getting a pop up that says "Insert Disk Please insert a disk into Removable Disk E: Cancel" There is no Drive or Disk E: What is this all about? I see others have the same issue. I have Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256...
  8. Please insert disk

Please insert disk: Win 10 pro. Whenever I put a dvd in, it spins, ejects and says "please insert disk" I did a repair install with a usb stick, dvd's were recognized. Machine then updated, no dvd's recognized. Not even the win10 dvd I did the initial install from...
  9. msfs2020 insert disk problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    msfs2020 insert disk problem: I have bought from the store MSFS 2020 and run it smoothly until a couple of days ago when the insert disk came up more and more each time when I started the game. Normally starting it again it went ok, but since yesterday it totally does not go any further in the start-up...
  10. Please insert a disk into (D:)

Please insert a disk into (D:): Hello! I have a 1080p Action camera. You can find it Here. I have had it for about a month. It worked fine and I loved it. But recently I have been getting this error. When I plug it into my PC I get a message "Please insert a disk into (D*Smile." When I look at it in "My PC"...