Windows 10: problem to uninstall a program

Discus and support problem to uninstall a program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I´am trying to uninstall a program snap camera but it says it is "currently running". I have closed all the applications, even the access to the camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Teresa_807, Apr 26, 2020.

1. problem to uninstall a program

I´am trying to uninstall a program snap camera but it says it is "currently running". I have closed all the applications, even the access to the camera of my PC

:)

Teresa_807, Apr 26, 2020

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 26, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused problem to uninstall a program :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 26, 2020
  4. waspman3 Win User

problem to uninstall a program

Uninstalling Difficult Programs

AVG 8.0 and some other items Id like off my computer.Is there a good uninstaller out there somewhere?Ive tried to uninstall from my control panel and even through Hijack this and no luck?Thought it wouldnt be a problem but is turning out to be a challenge.Any suggestions would be of great help?Thanks!!!

waspman3, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

problem to uninstall a program

1. problem to uninstall a program - Similar Threads - problem uninstall program

2. Problem uninstalling a program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling a program.: i get the error "RUN DLL there was a problem starting C:/Program the specified module could not be found." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-uninstalling-a-program/56c1f1bc-6cf1-477e-b47d-8bdf18689c67
  3. Problem uninstalling a program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem uninstalling a program.: i get the error "RUN DLL there was a problem starting C:/Program the specified module could not be found." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-uninstalling-a-program/56c1f1bc-6cf1-477e-b47d-8bdf18689c67
  4. Problem uninstalling a program.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel: I downloaded winzip, but cannot uninstall from Programs and Features. I get the following error messages:Error 2503. Called Runscript when not marked in progress.Error 2502. Called install initialize when no install in progress.Hope someone can help me. Thanks.Westley...
  6. Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel: I downloaded winzip, but cannot uninstall from Programs and Features. I get the following error messages:Error 2503. Called Runscript when not marked in progress.Error 2502. Called install initialize when no install in progress.Hope someone can help me. Thanks.Westley...
  7. Program will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program will not uninstall: I have found the program Carbonite (a cloud backup app) really slows down my computer. Yet when I attempt to uninstall it, nothing happens. I have tried the uninstall in settings as well as control panel. The program is occupying disc space yet I cannot open it. I am...
  8. Uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall a program: How do I delete an old printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-a-program/290ecc1f-4d57-4907-8150-c5a1c625f4bf
  9. PROBLEM UNINSTALLING A PROGRAM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PROBLEM UNINSTALLING A PROGRAM: My electronic skills are minimal.....that's my problem. I installed Avast browser and free antivirus last night and it appears to have been a big mistake. Their icons have populated every aspect of my older Asus desktop and i can not save to documents . i do monthly reports...
  10. There is a problem with Uninstalling this program.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is a problem with Uninstalling this program.: Hi, I am currently trying to figure out how I can uninstall this program that was downloaded and now on an inaccessible external drive. I can't open it and also can't uninstall the programs on it. Without uninstalling the program then I can't freshly install the program on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall snap camera says its still running

2. uninstall snap camera says progra is still running