Windows 10: Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

Discus and support Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello therei have problem upgrade to win11 the PC Health check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements but when i open "windows update" there says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Axel Eskfjörð Jóhannsson, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

Hello therei have problem upgrade to win11 the PC Health check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements but when i open "windows update" there says my PC dosen't currently the system requements for Windows 11! anyone who know how to fix it

:)

Axel Eskfjörð Jóhannsson, Oct 26, 2021
  2. tonez Win User

upgrade for win11

I am going to buy a new PC to upgrade to win11,(upgrade due anyway) but i am not happy I thought win10 was the last, well I am going to move away and dual linux and run with that. Pretty much had enough with windows i am moving on.

tonez, Oct 27, 2021
  3. krollo Win User
    Downgrading pre-installed Win11 to Win10

Hi guys,

I play AAA games on my HP Omen 15 and generally OS compatibility patches don't roll out immediately for many of them so decided I'd stick with Win10 for the time being until most software have acclimated to Win11.

Say we have this hypothetical scenario where I purchase a new laptop pre-installed with Win11 (most of them already are). If I also buy a Win10 disc/licence key and use that to install Win10, will I still be able to install the Win11 OEM that came with the machine provided I keep the recovery drive intact?

Thanks for your help.

krollo, Oct 27, 2021
  4. quandary Win User

Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

Will upgrading two windows 11 fix bsod

Recommended steps:
    1. Backup the OS partition. Repeat: make a backup
    2. Download the Win10 ISO and perform a repair install (will not affect your installed apps or data)
    Use the system and see if it resolved the BSOD.
    If not, then maybe a clean install of either Win10 or Win11 might resolve the problem. But a clean install will require the re-installation of all your apps.

An alternative could be to upgrade to Win11, either from being offered from the Windows Update or other means. However, if the the problem would likely still exists if a clean install is not done.

quandary, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

1. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10 - Similar Threads - Problem upgrade win11

2. Win10 to win11 upgrade fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 to win11 upgrade fails: When trying to upgrade to win11 i get a driver update error Intel Corporation - Extension - 22.80.1.1 0x80246019. I am running the lastest intel drivers 22.130.0.2. This error only shows during the upgrade. Everything works fine. No problems with bluetooth. I can upgrade to a...
  3. Win10 to win11 upgrade fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 to win11 upgrade fails: When trying to upgrade to win11 i get a driver update error Intel Corporation - Extension - 22.80.1.1 0x80246019. I am running the lastest intel drivers 22.130.0.2. This error only shows during the upgrade. Everything works fine. No problems with bluetooth. I can upgrade to a...
  4. Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade

Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade: I have a new computer with win11 Home installed, can I use my win10 Pro license to change to Pro on the new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro-to-win11-upgrade/64ba0dcc-1e71-48fb-a05e-c56cc42647fb
  5. Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade: I have a new computer with win11 Home installed, can I use my win10 Pro license to change to Pro on the new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro-to-win11-upgrade/64ba0dcc-1e71-48fb-a05e-c56cc42647fb
  6. Win10 - Win11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 - Win11 upgrade: According to found published info, this computer meets the requirements for Win11. But when I run PC Health Check, it says my processor is not supported. I need to find out why, and if this computer will support a compatible processor. Any help here?...
  7. Win10 - Win11 upgrade

Win10 - Win11 upgrade: According to found published info, this computer meets the requirements for Win11. But when I run PC Health Check, it says my processor is not supported. I need to find out why, and if this computer will support a compatible processor. Any help here?...
  8. Win10 - Win11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10: Hello therei have problem upgrade to win11 the PC Health check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements but when i open "windows update" there says my PC dosen't currently the system requements for Windows 11! anyone who know how to fix it...
  10. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10: Hello therei have problem upgrade to win11 the PC Health check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements but when i open "windows update" there says my PC dosen't currently the system requements for Windows 11! anyone who know how to fix it...