Windows 10: Problem Toggling Windows 10 Pre-loading Desktop Setting

Discus and support Problem Toggling Windows 10 Pre-loading Desktop Setting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/gmfz3hsgn4151.png?width=456&format=png&auto=webp&s=0569aa332b9d9f9fb2a45596cceb4bef962d408d Hello community! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnxiousHufflepuff, May 26, 2020.

1. Problem Toggling Windows 10 Pre-loading Desktop Setting

Problem Toggling Windows 10 Pre-loading Desktop Setting QZnOoJHACo-wxmkN8Lp_BJPzMEBnX-ZOfmz-em7u05U.jpg

https://preview.redd.it/gmfz3hsgn41...bp&s=0569aa332b9d9f9fb2a45596cceb4bef962d408d

Hello community! I have something that's got me stumped. A little while back Windows 10 added a feature that allowed your desktop to load in the background when you boot up, so when you eventually enter your pin and login, everything is ready to go. Recently I noticed that this no longer happens. After doing a bit of Googling, I was only able to locate where the setting was and found that mine is greyed out. Any ideas why this is, and how I can fix it?

submitted by /u/AnxiousHufflepuff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnxiousHufflepuff, May 26, 2020

2. need help with windows 10 missing desktop problem

You can disable tablet mode in settings

Disabling Tablet Mode :

• Go to the Tablet Mode tab under Settings -> System -> Tablet Mode
    • Toggle the "make Windows more touch friendly" option off.
    • Select whether the device switches modes automatically ->change to Dont Ask/Don't Switch.

DeathtoGnomes, May 26, 2020
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, May 26, 2020
  4. Problem Toggling Windows 10 Pre-loading Desktop Setting

To Turn On or Off Toggle Keys Tone

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issue with sound on toggle keys, I suggest you to change the toggle keys settings
    and check.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from keyboard and type
      Toggle.
    • Select Hear a tone while pressing Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock.
    • Under Toggle keys, change the settings and check.

If the issue still persists, Run troubleshooter from
    Fix sound problems and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Problem Toggling Windows 10 Pre-loading Desktop Setting

1. Problem Toggling Windows 10 Pre-loading Desktop Setting - Similar Threads - Problem Toggling Pre

2. How to downgraed pre loaded windows 10 to windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to downgraed pre loaded windows 10 to windows 7: Hi Folks,can you help me to downgraded pre-loaded windows 10 to window 7, recently we have purchased new machines of Dell OptiPlex 3000 tower PC, I have tried to change the BIOS setting secure boot is disabled and ACHI is enabled after this started to install windows 7 using...
  3. How to downgraed pre loaded windows 10 to windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to downgraed pre loaded windows 10 to windows 7: Hi Folks,can you help me to downgraded pre-loaded windows 10 to window 7, recently we have purchased new machines of Dell OptiPlex 3000 tower PC, I have tried to change the BIOS setting secure boot is disabled and ACHI is enabled after this started to install windows 7 using...
  4. How to downgraed pre loaded windows 10 to windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then...: Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then re-open the settings it is toggled off again. I can't get the setting to stay on....
  6. pre-launching and pre-loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pre-launching and pre-loading: Last week I disabled pre-launching and pre-loading by editing the registry so CCleaner could fully clean Edge. This week both features have been re-enabled and I cannot get to the proper area in the registry to make the same editing entries. Can anybody help with this issue?...
  7. Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen: I noticed logging in takes longer than usual since the update.. is this only me ? Anyone else seeing this? Also when I used To boot at the log screen if I wouldn’t enter password right away it would pre load and I would see my lock screen Logging was faster cause everything...
  8. Windows 10 Blue Loading Circle Help - No pre-loaded Software Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Blue Loading Circle Help - No pre-loaded Software Desktop: Hi all, I know there are a few discussions regarding this (Blue Loading Circle Flashing mouse) but I am presented with a unique problem I believe or perhaps not... On my HP Laptop I had this problem - easy SOLVE with the HP Simple Pass however I have this problem again...
  9. Microsoft has begun pre-loading Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has begun pre-loading Windows 10: Tomorrow, millions of Windows 7 and 8 users will be availing their free upgrade to Windows 10 and it seems that in order to mitigate server load and allow for a smooth and fast upgrade experience, Microsoft has already started pushing the necessary files to users' computers...
  10. How to stop pre loading of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop pre loading of Windows 10?: I have two OS, Win10 and Win 7. Whenever i start my pc, it has started booting Win10 for 1 min and then asked me which OS you want to choose, if i choose Win 7, pc again restart and then it started booting Win7, this whole process time machine took around 3-4 minutes. How can...