Windows 10: Problem trying print downloads that vanish behind taskbar

Discus and support Problem trying print downloads that vanish behind taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get an email from Yahoo.co.uk. look at the Preview of an attachment click on Download and a block indicating a down load is dropping down on the Left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by billz, Feb 16, 2021.

1. billz Win User

Problem trying print downloads that vanish behind taskbar

I get an email from Yahoo.co.uk. look at the Preview of an attachment click on Download and a block indicating a down load is dropping down on the Left of the screen and then disappears behind the task bar I cannot get at the dropped down Button.

:)

billz, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Steve-559 Win User

Problem With Vanishing Taskbar

I have Windows 10 Pro on a new desktop and have just created a user without any problems.

I have encountered what, to me, is rather a strange problem. If I log out of user and into admin when I go back to user, without rebooting the system, the admin taskbar icons have vanished. It would prove rather cumbersome to have to replace the taskbar
    icons every time I went to admin for a task.

Rebooting the OS restores the icons to the taskbar, but this not a solution.

What is the solution?

Thanks in advance.

Steve-559, Feb 16, 2021
  3. x509 Win User
    Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

4. Problem trying print downloads that vanish behind taskbar

PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Problem trying print downloads that vanish behind taskbar

1. Problem trying print downloads that vanish behind taskbar - Similar Threads - Problem trying print

2. Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs: Hello!My question concerns the taskbar auto-hide option. I recently found out about this option. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Let me explain.It started with a few programs, such as Google Chrome and Word. When having these programs in full-screen, the taskbar...
  3. Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs: Hello!My question concerns the taskbar auto-hide option. I recently found out about this option. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Let me explain.It started with a few programs, such as Google Chrome and Word. When having these programs in full-screen, the taskbar...
  4. Icons vanishing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons vanishing on taskbar: Hi, I have been experimenting this bug a few months ago, in two different computers, both with Windows 11.The invisible icon on the right is Microsoft EdgeI think this has something to do with desktop switching, it always happen when coming back to a desktop.It always happen...
  5. Icons vanishing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons vanishing on taskbar: Hi, I have been experimenting this bug a few months ago, in two different computers, both with Windows 11.The invisible icon on the right is Microsoft EdgeI think this has something to do with desktop switching, it always happen when coming back to a desktop.It always happen...
  6. Taskbar hidden behind windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hidden behind windows: There's an issue with the taskbar's auto-hide feature. At random intervals, the start menu becomes un-openable. Meaning no matter what you do, you cannot access the task bar & start menu using you mouth, because some window covers it.The only way to access the task bar/start...
  7. Taskbar hidden behind windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar hidden behind windows: There's an issue with the taskbar's auto-hide feature. At random intervals, the start menu becomes un-openable. Meaning no matter what you do, you cannot access the task bar & start menu using you mouth, because some window covers it.The only way to access the task bar/start...
  8. Taskbar is behind minimized windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar is behind minimized windows: [ATTACH] This is really annoying. The problem is when windows aren't fullscreen. If I drag them down, they are on top of the taskbar. I took a screenshot of the problem to illustrate. The second problem is related- when I have the taskbar set to auto-hide (which I would...
  9. Vanishing taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vanishing taskbar: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, this problem has plagued me from the very start. Sometimes the taskbar will completely vanish and refuse to show up if I move the mouse curser below the screen. It happens quite often when maximizing windows. Is there a way to fix this?...
  10. Problem With Vanishing Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem With Vanishing Taskbar: I have Windows 10 Pro on a new desktop and have just created a user without any problems. I have encountered what, to me, is rather a strange problem. If I log out of user and into admin when I go back to user, without rebooting the system, the admin taskbar icons have...