Windows 10: Problem Uninstall Malware Crusher

Discus and support Problem Uninstall Malware Crusher in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try to uninstall Malware Crusher it says it can't because it is being used by another process. (Error 32) How do I get it to uninstall?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by doc1254, Sep 12, 2019.

1. doc1254 Win User

Problem Uninstall Malware Crusher

When I try to uninstall Malware Crusher it says it can't because it is being used by another process. (Error 32)

How do I get it to uninstall?

[Original Title: Malware Crusher]

:)

doc1254, Sep 12, 2019

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Gas2100 Win User
    Crusher turned me to the red side!

Crusher sold me his HD4850 which i used for a week instead of my GX2 and i loved it! sold the 4850 to my bro for silly money and traded my GX2 for a 4870 (ty moonpig) and my benchies and FPS rate has gone UP w00t. used nvidia since the 6800Ultra so, big step for me. im loving the ATI tho..next purchase is a 5770 for sure. thanks Crusher! *Stick Out Tongue Problem Uninstall Malware Crusher :p

Gas2100, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Problem Uninstall Malware Crusher

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Problem Uninstall Malware Crusher :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Problem Uninstall Malware Crusher

1. Problem Uninstall Malware Crusher - Similar Threads - Problem Uninstall Malware

2. Uninstall link to windows malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall link to windows malware: My Samsung says link to windows is malware and is interfering with my phone. I have tried several times to uninstall but it won't uninstall. Fancy having an app that conflicts with the product it's meant to improve. I don't understand why Microsoft and Samsung haven't...
  3. Uninstall link to windows malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall link to windows malware: My Samsung says link to windows is malware and is interfering with my phone. I have tried several times to uninstall but it won't uninstall. Fancy having an app that conflicts with the product it's meant to improve. I don't understand why Microsoft and Samsung haven't...
  4. Uninstall link to windows malware

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to work crushers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to work crushers: do you know how to work by crushers?سنگ شکن هیدروکن https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-work-crushers/0ae4d222-af67-4be3-90a5-f0cc75ff9ee5
  6. Malware Problems.

Malware Problems.: Hello everyone, I downloaded something I should not have a few days ago. Along that came many unnecessary programs I do not recall allowing to be installed for example malware protection programs bytefence, relevantKnowledge, qdu.exe, PCAcceleratePro, and browser.exe. Since...
  7. uninstall malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall malware: I am trying to uninstall a program Driver Tonic that I did not install. I have seen that it might be malware. When I try to uninstall it I get a message that this app has been blocked by an administrator. It seems this is something in Win 10. Anyone know how to work...
  8. Malware Crusher

Malware Crusher: When I try to uninstall Malware Crusher it says it can't because it is being used by another process. (Error 32) How do I get it to uninstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-crusher/87a28554-88c5-4ddb-90e0-e012a28cd8aa
  9. malware uninstall

malware uninstall: Spyhunter 4.0 will not allow uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-uninstall/a1943174-fd47-47d3-9d7f-ae850154d7c2
  10. Downloaded a malware-not on Uninstall list

Downloaded a malware-not on Uninstall list: Hello, I guess I downloaded a malware software. It is not on the Uninstall list. Also, MBAM detected some malwares and removed it after installation, but now I can't remove the software. What can I do? *Update: I tried a software named "Revo Uninstaller" and used...