Windows 10: Problem using Windows Installer

Discus and support Problem using Windows Installer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise. I downloaded and installed the Windows Installer component for Visual Studio (2019 Community) I created an install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonNewYork, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Problem using Windows Installer

I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise.

I downloaded and installed the Windows Installer component for Visual Studio (2019 Community)

I created an install package which I ran.

Now I want to delete the app that was installed via Control Panel but I cannot.

I get an error message that the specified path x:\Config.msi is unavailable.

Now, there wasn't a Config.msi anywhere so I created one but that doesn't help.

I'm not sure where X:\Config.msi comes from in that that string does not appear anywhere in the code.

Whether I have an X:\Config.msi or not I get the same message.

:)

RonNewYork, Nov 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Problem using Windows Installer

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Problem using Windows Installer

1. Problem using Windows Installer - Similar Threads - Problem using Installer

2. Problems after reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media.: When I went through the process of reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media my PC booted up with several problems. For example, there is a red cross by the sound symbol in the lower right corner of the taskbar. I also can no longer scroll on the touchpad. There could...
  3. Problem installing used ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing used ssd: Is it possible to install a used SSD from my laptop into my new desktop because I tried and tried but still getting an error stating that it's possible has write protection on it and another error said there a conflict with I/O..I tried diskpart but the SSD doesn't show up...
  4. Problem installing used ssd

Problem installing used ssd: Is it possible to install a used SSD from my laptop into my new desktop because I tried and tried but still getting an error stating that it's possible has write protection on it and another error said there a conflict with I/O..I tried diskpart but the SSD doesn't show up...
  5. Problem instaling and using windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem instaling and using windows: Hello all, Yesterday I upgraded my cpu, motherboard and ram. After that i tried to clean install Windows but ran into a few problems. The installation was stopped a few times due to Error 0xc0000005 or 0x800706BE. This sometimes happend after creating partitions but sometimes...
  6. Problems with using Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with using Windows: When I log into my account dispay flashes for few minutes. When it stops flashing I can't click anything on task bar, open start menu, task manger or any other preinstalled programexcept windows explorer., I also can't install anything else. What should I do?...
  7. Problem using Windows Installer

Problem using Windows Installer: I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise. I downloaded and installed the Windows Installer component for Visual Studio (2019 Community) I created an install package which I ran. Now I want to delete the app that was installed via Control Panel but I cannot. I get an error message...
  8. Font Installation and Use Problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font Installation and Use Problem in Windows 10: I have two computers with Windows 10 installed (one an upgrade from Windows 7, the other an original Windows 10 installation) A new project requires the following OpenType fonts in TheSerifBlack font family: TheSerifBlack-Caps TheSerifBlack-CapsItalic...
  9. windows 10 installation problem using bootable usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 installation problem using bootable usb: I have HP Pavilion g4 laptop running on windows 7 x64. I tried to install windows 10 with a bootable usb, but it kept on showing one error saying "a media device driver that your computer needs is missing". Any help will be appreciated....
  10. Problems with installing ConfigMgr on machines that used to have Windows InTune

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with installing ConfigMgr on machines that used to have Windows InTune: Hello MS Community, I'm having the weirdest of problems with Software Center installations on some of our machines. These machines used to have Windows InTune installed on them, and as far as I know, their agents should have been removed, but I have a sneaking suspicion...