Windows 10: Problem Verifying MS Account in Windows 10

Discus and support Problem Verifying MS Account in Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A black pop-up window appears when trying to verify or fix my MS account please see below. The notification requesting verification of account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Funkyanorak, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Problem Verifying MS Account in Windows 10

A black pop-up window appears when trying to verify or fix my MS account please see below.

The notification requesting verification of account regularly appears, otherwise everything is normal.

Any suggestions? Thanks Bob

Problem Verifying MS Account in Windows 10 b8e5d2a2-d718-46c8-bb13-b261c2abe673?upload=true.jpg

:)

Funkyanorak, Apr 19, 2021
  2. FiiLeTe Win User

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Problem Verifying MS Account in Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Problem Verifying MS Account in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Problem Verifying MS Account in Windows 10

1. Problem Verifying MS Account in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Verifying Account

2. Verify MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify MS account: Trying to follow the steps for my Microsoft account however Microsoft fails to send me verification code that supposed to get on my phone. I never received it. I checked everything there is no error with the information I provided but still dont get it. Please help me....
  3. Verify MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify MS account: Trying to follow the steps for my Microsoft account however Microsoft fails to send me verification code that supposed to get on my phone. I never received it. I checked everything there is no error with the information I provided but still dont get it. Please help me....
  4. Verify MS account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. hotmail log in - verify account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hotmail log in - verify account problem: hotmail log in problem bughttps://youtu.be/XCfNbenP9MU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-log-in-verify-account-problem/59815b5d-38ff-4151-84b3-277a6ee661c8
  6. hotmail log in - verify account problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotmail log in - verify account problem: hotmail log in problem bughttps://youtu.be/XCfNbenP9MU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-log-in-verify-account-problem/59815b5d-38ff-4151-84b3-277a6ee661c8
  7. Verifying microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Verifying microsoft account problem: [IMG]Hello, i have trouble logging into my microsoft account. It kept telling me to fix my microsoft account. The exact thing it wrote is “we need to fix your microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in shared experiences settings.” So i...
  8. Problems with my MS account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with my MS account: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Windows does not allow me to log in with my MS account. I get an error message locally on my computer that the login attempt failed screenshot attached. I can neither log on to Windows nor to Outlook. How can I solve the problem?...
  9. Ms account login problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ms account login problem: Can not login to mircosoft account because win 10 wants my password for my local account. All I have is my pin number. 137346
  10. MS Account Login Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Account Login Problem: So I recently changed the alias for my MS account, was also able to figure out how to change the email address when logged into Windows. I had problems starting windows today, so I did a startup repair. When I got to the login screen it is now using my old MS account email....