Windows 10: Problem viewing icons

Discus and support Problem viewing icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I upgraded to windows 10, all the icon images of my pictures are now a white slide with a blue mountain-like thing on it. I can't tell what I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dawn16354, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Dawn16354 Win User

Problem viewing icons

When I upgraded to windows 10, all the icon images of my pictures are now a white slide with a blue mountain-like thing on it. I can't tell what I am looking at without opening them up. I use to be able to know what they all were before I opened them. How do I fix My icons?

:)

Dawn16354, Sep 10, 2015

2. Unable to install Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081448) - Error 0x80073712

Unable to install Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081448) - Error 0x80073712, so far some of the answers I read were very difficult to performed for a regular windows 10 user.

Problem viewing, Sep 10, 2015
  3. Nvidia Driver not working properly

Thank You for your prompt response, I followed your instructions to the letter, but driver did not respond accordingly, I downloaded successfully NVidia 9600 but did not help that all, Microsoft sent me an update for that driver but did not install, ( NVIDIA
    driver update for NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT - Error 0x80070103) If I disable this driver temporarily for this section I'm be able to work or write this comment to you without interruptions, but in order to have a stable system again after shut down I must reinstall
    the driver prior exiting, I fully believe that Nvidia should work to correct the update programing of that 9600 , and Microsoft should be advised of the problem that we are experiencing with this windows 10 driver. If you think of any thing else I should
    do please let me know. Thank You

Problem viewing, Sep 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Problem viewing icons

Brink, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

Problem viewing icons

1. Problem viewing icons - Similar Threads - Problem viewing icons

2. View In Large Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View In Large Icons: In Windows 10 Is There A Way To View Every Folder And Everything In That Folder In My Computer In Large Icons Instead Of Changing It One By One ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-in-large-icons/ae443334-7b6f-4db4-93b4-e1edd3f330a5
  3. View In Large Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View In Large Icons: In Windows 10 Is There A Way To View Every Folder And Everything In That Folder In My Computer In Large Icons Instead Of Changing It One By One ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-in-large-icons/ae443334-7b6f-4db4-93b4-e1edd3f330a5
  4. View In Large Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Viewing icons in folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viewing icons in folders?: Some jpg files show actual image in icon, other jpg files show generic file icon. It changes from refresh to refresh. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-icons-in-folders/91743be2-2103-45fb-a21d-33d923283482"
  6. Icon View Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon View Issue: Hello all, I have 2 computers and both have windows 10 installed. But the icons on the new computer look very strange. Because when I select icon views as "list view", "detailed view" and "small icons", I encounter small versions of large icons. Small appearances in the...
  7. Problem with view of icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with view of icons: Normally, I open my "icons" folder and I see small versions of the icon itself. Now I'm getting what you see in the screenshot attached. You will note there is one icon that shows up, like normal and like I want them to. What have I done to change this? I want to be able to...
  8. View Layout Icons

View Layout Icons: In the lower right corner of the File Explorer there are two icons that have something to do with View Layout: 'Detail' and 'Large Icons'. I would like to: 1. Add the 'List' view because this is the type I often use, or: 2. Replace the 'Large Icon' with 'List'....
  9. Icon/thumbnail views

Icon/thumbnail views: I have many folders that are Adobe Ill, Adobe Photoshop and Flexi with big files. I want to change the default view for my pictures folder including its sub folders, but not every folder because it slows it way down trying to come up with a icon for these big files. Not sure...
  10. View icons

in Windows 10 Support
    View icons: Windows 10, Kaspersky, Excel and Word 2016, Fastone Image Viewer used often. I very seldom want to view files or photos in List form or anything other than Medium or Large Icons. As soon as I turn my back this Windows 10 seems to want to return me to List; not always, but...