Windows 10: Problem watching videos

Discus and support Problem watching videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When videos play, they are very zoomed in and only show a small fraction of the whole screen. It's a very grainy, black and white picture that plays.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ara Dimidjian, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Problem watching videos

When videos play, they are very zoomed in and only show a small fraction of the whole screen. It's a very grainy, black and white picture that plays. The sound is fine. This happens with all browsers.

Thanks

:)

Ara Dimidjian, Oct 9, 2018
  2. PaulaNees Win User

Video on Facebook Watch

I have noticed the problem is not just on Facebook watch, its with other videos on Facebook also.

I did the trouble shooter as you instructed, and Facebook is not listed as a "windows store" app. Not sure what the next step would be.

Paula Nees

PaulaNees, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Problem watching videos

Video on Facebook Watch

Hello Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error message when playing the said videos on Facebook Watch?
    • Just to make sure, how do you access Facebook? Was it via app or browser?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Problem watching videos

1. Problem watching videos - Similar Threads - Problem watching videos

2. Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.: After the last update on my laptop I'm using Windows 11 I tried to watch some videos on full screen, however the white lower banner never disappears, making it impossible to enjoy watching Youtube, Netflix, Twitch on full screen.I attached an image of the problem when trying...
  3. Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.: After the last update on my laptop I'm using Windows 11 I tried to watch some videos on full screen, however the white lower banner never disappears, making it impossible to enjoy watching Youtube, Netflix, Twitch on full screen.I attached an image of the problem when trying...
  4. Problem with Audio while Watching Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Audio while Watching Video: In my case when iam watch a specific series some videos in 5 minutes after the sound gone only i well listening The backround musicAND SAME VIDEO I WATCH MY ANOTHER DEVICE THAT WELL SOUND IS EXITs WHY THIS PROBLEM...
  5. Problem with Audio while Watching Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Audio while Watching Video: In my case when iam watch a specific series some videos in 5 minutes after the sound gone only i well listening The backround musicAND SAME VIDEO I WATCH MY ANOTHER DEVICE THAT WELL SOUND IS EXITs WHY THIS PROBLEM...
  6. Problem with Audio while Watching Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Watching Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Watching Video: I am having problems with loading Video Lectures from a on line college. It just started and I have had no problems in the past. A 30 min lecture use to play from start to finish without any stops to load. Now. its loads for 5 mins, plays for about 2 mins and then needs to...
  8. Problems watching videos on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems watching videos on laptop: I can't watch any videos from any source : facebook, course webpages, and audio/video from surveys from legitimate organisations, it has been happening for maybe a week. How can I resolve this?...
  9. I have a problem about video watching.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem about video watching.: When i open up a video, it says this: (It's Hungarian, translate if needed.) Nem lehet lejátszani Próbálja újra. Ha nem oldódik meg a probléma, útmutatásért keresse fel a https://support.microsoft.com oldalt. 0x800701b1...
  10. WATCH VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WATCH VIDEOS: HAVE WINDOWS [ CRAP ] 10. WHY THE HELL IS IT AN ACT OF CONGRESS TO INSTALL OR UPGRADE ADOBE FLASH. DAMN POP UPS. SAYS IT WAS INSTALLED, GO CHECK A VIDEO, SAYS TO UPGRADE ADOBE OR INSTALL. I AM REALLY PISSED, NOTHING EVER, EVER WORKS RIGHT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone audio grainy when watching videos

2. When videos play they are very zoomed in and only show a small fraction of the whole screen. Its a very grainy black and white picture that plays. The sound is fine. This happens with all browsers.