Windows 10: Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.

Discus and support Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I enter the correct information and whenever I try to login I get this error message. Any idea how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fatherscars, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.

I enter the correct information and whenever I try to login I get this error message. Any idea how to fix it?

:)

fatherscars, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Aug 28, 2022
  3. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 28, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.

Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

Thema:

Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.

1. Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc. - Similar Threads - Problem try login

2. Why is my microsoft account not being recognized by my PC when I try to create a MS login...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why is my microsoft account not being recognized by my PC when I try to create a MS login...: I have a working microsoft account which I can log in via the web finemicrosoft.com. I've also been able to log into outlook on my phone and on other PCs with this microsoft account.However, I have a new PC at my business and I'm logged into the PC with a local username and...
  3. Why is my microsoft account not being recognized by my PC when I try to create a MS login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microsoft account not being recognized by my PC when I try to create a MS login...: I have a working microsoft account which I can log in via the web finemicrosoft.com. I've also been able to log into outlook on my phone and on other PCs with this microsoft account.However, I have a new PC at my business and I'm logged into the PC with a local username and...
  4. Why is my microsoft account not being recognized by my PC when I try to create a MS login...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...: It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use chrome and Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-seems-like-there-is-a-problem-when-i-try-to/e645bcaa-1454-4271-80cc-87b2d853829f
  6. It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...

It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...: It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use chrome and Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-seems-like-there-is-a-problem-when-i-try-to/e645bcaa-1454-4271-80cc-87b2d853829f
  7. It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...

in Cortana
  8. Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.

Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.: I enter the correct information and whenever I try to login I get this error message. Any idea how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-i-try-to-login-to-my-microsoft/98ac1ae9-45e2-45be-9930-253ba8fa56f9
  9. Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.

Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.: I enter the correct information and whenever I try to login I get this error message. Any idea how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-i-try-to-login-to-my-microsoft/98ac1ae9-45e2-45be-9930-253ba8fa56f9
  10. Why do I always face problem when I try to login my Microsoft account

Why do I always face problem when I try to login my Microsoft account: Why do I always face problem when I try to login my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-always-face-problem-when-i-try-to-login/fbc5a0bb-8a70-404b-8d2b-f157217f6b33