Windows 10: Problem when installing GPU driver

Discus and support Problem when installing GPU driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I am facing a problem installing the driver of my old GPU GT 730 2Gb Ddr3Every time the driver finish installing, I will get BSOD with error :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gabriel Lura, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Problem when installing GPU driver

So I am facing a problem installing the driver of my old GPU GT 730 2Gb Ddr3Every time the driver finish installing, I will get BSOD with error : win32k.sys and nvlddmkm.sysI tried to manually download the driver via Manufacturer site and Nvidia site but the problem still persist when it finish to Install.Here's the recent Dumpfile you can use to help me solve the problem. Thank youDump File

:)

Gabriel Lura, Jun 1, 2023

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 1, 2023
  4. erocker Win User

Problem when installing GPU driver

ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Problem when installing GPU driver

1. Problem when installing GPU driver - Similar Threads - Problem installing GPU

2. GPU problem. Driver errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU problem. Driver errors.: Hello. Today I updated the driver for my RTX 3050 TI and I ran into problems. When I went into War Thunder, the game froze and reported an error, and then I found a message that the driver had stopped responding and was successfully restored. Tell me what this could be? Could...
  3. Problem when installing GPU driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when installing GPU driver: So I am facing a problem installing the driver of my old GPU GT 730 2Gb Ddr3Every time the driver finish installing, I will get BSOD with error : win32k.sys and nvlddmkm.sysI tried to manually download the driver via Manufacturer site and Nvidia site but the problem still...
  4. Problem when installing GPU driver

Problem when installing GPU driver: So I am facing a problem installing the driver of my old GPU GT 730 2Gb Ddr3Every time the driver finish installing, I will get BSOD with error : win32k.sys and nvlddmkm.sysI tried to manually download the driver via Manufacturer site and Nvidia site but the problem still...
  5. Corrupted fresh install and gpu drivers problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted fresh install and gpu drivers problems: I have a problem with windows getting corrupted on the fresh installation. After fresh windows installation i dont install any other things and go to cmd and check with sfc /verifyonly. It always says that some files are corrupted and its always the same things. After...
  6. Corrupted fresh install and gpu drivers problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted fresh install and gpu drivers problems: I have a problem with windows getting corrupted on the fresh installation. After fresh windows installation i dont install any other things and go to cmd and check with sfc /verifyonly. It always says that some files are corrupted and its always the same things. After...
  7. Corrupted fresh install and gpu drivers problems

8. GPU and Driver problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU and Driver problems: I just got the drivers for my gt 1030 I just got today, and now neither my previous integrated graphics card or my current graphics card will work. I just get the Black Screen of Death. To remove the drivers I need to open windows in safe mode, but it won't boot. I have tried...
  9. GPU and Driver problems

GPU and Driver problems: I just got the drivers for my gt 1030 I just got today, and now neither my previous integrated graphics card or my current graphics card will work. I just get the Black Screen of Death. To remove the drivers I need to open windows in safe mode, but it won't boot. I have tried...
  10. GPU and Driver problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging