Windows 10: Problem when installing Windows 10 update 1903 on lenovo tablet.

Discus and support Problem when installing Windows 10 update 1903 on lenovo tablet. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good evening. Looks like I have a serious problem and would like an opinion, if anything can be done. For months I 've been trying to install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mits O Mitsaras, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Problem when installing Windows 10 update 1903 on lenovo tablet.

Good evening.

Looks like I have a serious problem and would like an opinion, if anything can be done.

For months I 've been trying to install the 1903 update on my tablet. It always stuck to 70% for hours, so at some point when I needed the tablet, I quit and it just restored to the previous version. In another attempt yesterday it seemed more willing to finish, so I left it all night long connected to the power supply and take its time to finish.

The next day I found it stuck to the black screen "Undoing changes made to your computer ..." with the rotating dots. I guess the upgrade itself stuck somewhere and tried to undo the changes and go back to the previous version.

Since then, no matter how long I have left it, it's either stuck there, or restarts on its own and hangs on the same spot again. I tried the following:

-I connected a flash drive with a windows 10 iso to load from there -> ignored it and did the same.

-I tried to get in recovery mode with F11, F8, by closing it twice in a row with powerOff, 3-times in a row with powerOff, n-times in a row with powerOff -> ignored it and did the same.

Looks like it can't load in recovery mode. Questions:

-Is there any other way to get into recovery and get the job done?

-Is there any other way to get into windows so I can at least get my files?

-Is there something else I can do to save my files at first, and second to open the tablet?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Mits O Mitsaras, Oct 29, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 29, 2019
  3. E for Excel, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

Problem when installing Windows 10 update 1903 on lenovo tablet.

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Windows Phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Thema:

Problem when installing Windows 10 update 1903 on lenovo tablet.

1. Problem when installing Windows 10 update 1903 on lenovo tablet. - Similar Threads - Problem installing update

2. Lenovo ThinkCentre Windows 10 update to 1903 problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo ThinkCentre Windows 10 update to 1903 problem: I am having windows 10 1903 update hell problems. I have Lenovo ThinkCentre all in one pc. The PC had developed a problem with touchscreen driver, that it used to flicker all by itself and show lots of bubbles. Practically making it impossible to use. I had got around this...
  3. Windows 10 1903 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1903 Update Problem: Hello everyone, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 17763.1457 I've downloaded the stand alone 1903 update (KB4505057) since Windows Update only updates to 1809. I'm wondering if the update problem concerns the enterprise version. When I attempt to install the 1903 update,...
  4. problem with installation update Windows 10, version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem with installation update Windows 10, version 1903: Hello! One message always appears when trying to install this update. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you still see this message and would like to look for information on the web or contact support, this may help: Windows 10...
  5. Broken Lenovo Vantage app after installing Windows 10 1903 update

Broken Lenovo Vantage app after installing Windows 10 1903 update: Hi, I posted same question on Lenovo forums but there is no solution by their side, and they said that this is problem caused by Microsof update, not with any Lenovo fault. So, as I said, Lenovo Vantage app has broken after 1903 update and it is not possible to recreate it...
  6. Windows 10 1903 update problem

Windows 10 1903 update problem: Hi, i am trying to update my windows 10 from 1803 to 1903, every single time i restart the computer to do the update, the spinning circle gets stuck, like the animation of the spinning circle stops.. and i checked the hard drive activity light, it is not blinking and it is...
  7. Windows 10 1903 update problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 update problems: Ever since i updated my vaio laptop to windows 10 1903, none of my programs are opening, the start button doesn’t work, i have no network, and it is telling me that apps have been blocked by an administrator (which is not true as I am the administrator). Please help....
  8. Lenovo X240 and Windows 10 update 1809\1903

Lenovo X240 and Windows 10 update 1809\1903: I have Lenovo X240 I'm unable to upgrade my system to Windows 1809 or 1903 Are you aware of any issue with this model ? Is it doable at all or X240 is too old :(...
  9. windows 10 1903 update problem

windows 10 1903 update problem: this problem is not solving, though i'm installing microsoft recommended version is 15.9.6.1044 . i need a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-update-problem/eaeefde4-2766-4925-97e9-53650a100c5c
  10. windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems

windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems: anyone having problems downloading and installing latest version-1903-of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-feature-update-install/e1bca81f-5120-42ce-a326-cb6c23c24b3c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo x240 memory upgrade

2. lenovo 510 problem installing windows 10 updates

3. lenovo v110-15isk windows windows 1903 issues

4. windows 10 1903 and lenova update issues,
  5. lenovo not.accepting windows 1903,
  6. lenovo wont update to 1903,
  7. lenovo wont install windows 1903 32gb