Windows 10: Problem when loading Win10x64 Home Edition created with VMWare vCenter

Discus and support Problem when loading Win10x64 Home Edition created with VMWare vCenter in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Dear all, hope you are all fine. I use Win10x64 Home Edition. For creating the VM guest, I am using VMWare vCenter Converter Standalone client... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by farplagek, Oct 22, 2016.

1. farplagek Win User

Problem when loading Win10x64 Home Edition created with VMWare vCenter

Dear all,
    hope you are all fine.

I use Win10x64 Home Edition.
    For creating the VM guest, I am using VMWare vCenter Converter Standalone client version 6.1.1
    I use vm12 Pro.

Actually, I am trying to create a VM machine using VMWare vCenter Converter Standalone client version 6.1.1. My laptop has initially Win10x64 Home installed when I bought it, when creating the VM guest machine I had no issue but when I upload it with WMWare 12 Pro I have a blue screen saying :

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’ll restart for you.

Stop Code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

It restarts but still blue screen.
    See the attached files for more explanation.

If anyone can help,
    thank you.
    KM

:)

farplagek, Oct 22, 2016

2. Install VMware Player virtual machines in Windows 10

A question: Will VMWare Player work in a windows 10 home edition or a professional edition is required? Thank you

TulioAugustoBourbon, Oct 22, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Enabling Hyper-V on Windows 10 desktop and laptop

Hyper-V is not available on Home editions. You can use VirtualBox or VMWare Workstation Player.

BulldogXX, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

Problem when loading Win10x64 Home Edition created with VMWare vCenter

1. Problem when loading Win10x64 Home Edition created with VMWare vCenter - Similar Threads - Problem loading Win10x64

2. Further to VMWare Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Further to VMWare Problem: I can't find my original complaint about MWare going haywire, but this is to explain what I've done about my Graphics situation.I Installed VM to run an old version of COREL PHOTOPAINT on an XP Virtual. It's been O.K. for years, but recently cobbled up. All attempts to...
  3. VMware is not working on Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VMware is not working on Windows 10 Home edition: Hi Recently i have install vmware player in my system. i have also add linux vertual machine. but when i have try to open vartual machine then below error is come.Error while powering on: Virtualized performance counters require at least one available functioning counter....
  4. VMware is not working on Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VMware is not working on Windows 10 Home edition: Hi Recently i have install vmware player in my system. i have also add linux vertual machine. but when i have try to open vartual machine then below error is come.Error while powering on: Virtualized performance counters require at least one available functioning counter....
  5. Why there's no match architecture for my windows 10 home edition when creating windows...

Why there's no match architecture for my windows 10 home edition when creating windows...: Hi good day,I'm creating windows installation media to reinstall my windows 10 home netbook laptop but when selecting for the architecture I couldn't find supposed the right one for my laptop which is 32-bit x64. The only given on the selection are 32-bit x86 and 64-bit x64,...
  6. Why there's no match architecture for my windows 10 home edition when creating windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why there's no match architecture for my windows 10 home edition when creating windows...: Hi good day,I'm creating windows installation media to reinstall my windows 10 home netbook laptop but when selecting for the architecture I couldn't find supposed the right one for my laptop which is 32-bit x64. The only given on the selection are 32-bit x86 and 64-bit x64,...
  7. VMWare startup problem on Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Customization
    VMWare startup problem on Windows 10 home: I have a problem of loading up my Linux RHEL 7 in VMWare on my Win 10 home laptop. It states the error of credential guard not compactible with vmware. please help..... As there is not group policy editor in win 10 home, how do i solve this problem ?...
  8. Image of My Win10x64 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Image of My Win10x64 Home Edition: Hi: I would like to know (approximately) how much memory space is required to create an image of my desktop Win10x64 Home Edition Operating System? I am thinking of using multiple flash drives for this (am ready to purchase from Amazon.com); or is it possible to store the...
  9. the vmware problem in credential

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the vmware problem in credential: I mean its an certificate in thrusted problem,i mean wmvare software disabled the certificate by its self,also was there an threat for vmware in the last win 10 update.but i mean the problem resolves with an new digital signature to vmware,total must get and send out in an...
  10. VMware is not working in Windows 10 Home edition due to "Hyper-V role".

VMware is not working in Windows 10 Home edition due to "Hyper-V role".: I use VMware Workstation Player 14 as a Virtual Machine runner. However, when I try to run a virtual machine, VMware tells me: VMware Player and Hyper-V are not compatible. Remove the Hyper-V role from the system before running VMware player. I know that Windows 10 Home...