Windows 10: Problem when recovery device

Discus and support Problem when recovery device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My tablet has been shut down when I'm resetting it. Any suggestion? Does it cause my device get stuck in the logo menu in the future? What could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnkhTheGreed, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Problem when recovery device

My tablet has been shut down when I'm resetting it. Any suggestion? Does it cause my device get stuck in the logo menu in the future? What could happen? Please reply as soon as possible, thanks! I'm freaking out.

My English is not good, so if I say something rude, I didn't mean it.

:)

AnkhTheGreed, Feb 11, 2019

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Feb 11, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Feb 11, 2019
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Problem when recovery device

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Problem when recovery device

1. Problem when recovery device - Similar Threads - Problem recovery device

2. Continuous problems when connecting any USB device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Continuous problems when connecting any USB device.: Hi, Been using mostly the same USB devices for the last 7 to 8 years. When ever I connect them to a fresh clean installed windows 10 computer the "first thing to go is Bluetooth". Then eventually a few days or weeks later the screen goes blank with the colour used in Windows...
  3. Continuous problems when connecting any USB device.

in Windows 10 Support
    Continuous problems when connecting any USB device.: Hi, Been using mostly the same USB devices for the last 7 to 8 years. When ever I connect them to a fresh clean installed windows 10 computer the "first thing to go is Bluetooth". Then eventually a few days or weeks later the screen goes blank with the colour used in Windows...
  4. How to unlock device when recovery key lost.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to unlock device when recovery key lost.: Hi Everyone. My problem, When window was updated then Bitlocker active and required recovery key 48 character(number) to unlock device. [ATTACH] But i don't enable bitlocker and turn on bitlocker on partition(C,D,E). [ATTACH] Question 1: Could Bitlocker enable when...
  5. Bilocker recovery problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bilocker recovery problem: I had my Lenovo fixed at their facility for charging problem and when I received it, it asked for bitlocker recovery key. I never set this up so am not sure how it was activated and at this point it does not matter. Apparently no one including Microsoft knows how to address...
  6. recovery D problem

recovery D problem: I keep getting this message saying that Im running out of space on this drive and to click here when I do it opens up a box to clear files of recycle bin and directx shader cache But they show there is nothing in them to delete and what is directx shader and how do I get rid...
  7. Recovery from Portable Device is not working!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovery from Portable Device is not working!: Hey guys, I have WesternDigital 120 GB Harddrive from past couple of years. I used to store data and accidently my data wiped. Now I am trying to recover it from Recuva and from EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. [img] [img] [img] Its showing me Overwritten and this icon on the...
  8. Recovery Partition (or lack of it) problem

Recovery Partition (or lack of it) problem: Another day, another system. The one I asked about the other day where I deleted the Recovery Partition I fixed by running an in-place install. This one hasn't created the partition *Sad History - upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate, Start Button not working, in fact no COM+...
  9. Windows Device Recovery Tool Updated

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Device Recovery Tool Updated: Windows Device Recovery Tool Updated [img] Windows Device Recovery Tool is updated to add support to non-Microsoft phones. This update brings the Recovery tool to version 3.1.6 with general fixes & improvements. With this Update the Recovery Tool will now support...
  10. Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.4.34

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.4.34: Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.4.34 [img] A new update is now rolling out for the Windows Device Recovery Tool for PC, but it's a rather minor one overall. All said, the update bumps the Recovery Tool up to version 3.4.34 and simply contains "bug fixes and minor...