Windows 10: Problem when recovery device

Discus and support Problem when recovery device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My tablet has been shut down when I'm resetting it. Any suggestion? Does it cause my device get stuck in the logo menu in the future? What could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnkhTheGreed, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Problem when recovery device

My tablet has been shut down when I'm resetting it. Any suggestion? Does it cause my device get stuck in the logo menu in the future? What could happen? Please reply as soon as possible, thanks! I'm freaking out.

My English is not good, so if I say something rude, I didn't mean it.

:)

AnkhTheGreed, Feb 11, 2019

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Feb 11, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Feb 11, 2019
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Problem when recovery device

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Problem when recovery device

1. Problem when recovery device - Similar Threads - Problem recovery device

2. Recovery problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery problem: I am unable to reset my laptop no matter what I do I keep getting this issue help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-problem/439bdde0-39a7-4148-a8d4-8207456a82c6
  3. Recovery Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Problem?: my laptop is on recovery problem when i open my laptop recovery interface their is a problem saying....your PC device needs to be repaired the application or operiting system couldn't loaded because a required file is missing or contains. errors file:...
  4. Recovery Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Problem: How to fix 0xc00000f?? It shows me the blue screen but the only option is to go to UEFI firmware settings which I did but nothing in there could help as far as I know but I'm not sure. Please Help....
  5. Recovery problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery problem: i am unable to boot my device bcz of automatic repair couldn't find device error.now I format one drive and now couldn't get booted on my device .there is recovery error on my device .plz help me how can I boot my device....
  6. Recovery problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery problem: i am unable to boot my device bcz of automatic repair couldn't find device error.now I format one drive and now couldn't get booted on my device .there is recovery error on my device .plz help me how can I boot my device....
  7. Recovery problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery problems.: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. File:\\Windows\System32\drivers\evbda.sys Error code: 0xc0000221 You'll need to use recovery tools.If you don't have any...
  8. A problem occurred when creating the recovery drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A problem occurred when creating the recovery drive.: I am trying to install Windows onto a new SSD that I bought. I keep getting this same message when I try to create a recovery drive. It gets through everything fine and even starts downloading the files for the recovery drive on the usb drive. However, it stops about 1/4 of...
  9. recovery problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recovery problem: Hey, microsoft I have a laptop from asus which windows was pre installed and the product key was activated. after 2 months it was still working perfectly fine, after few days my laptop was acting kinda strange and i decided to reset my laptop. I navigate to...
  10. Recover Windows password when recovery device is gone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recover Windows password when recovery device is gone: I am trying to help a friend recover the Windows password from her late husband's computer. She has turned in his cell phone, which was probably where the recovery code was set up to be sent. She may be able to find the last 4 digits of his old charge card, but some of the...