Windows 10: problem when running java program

Discus and support problem when running java program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am working on a simple program in the Java programming language. Everything is happening in the VS Code text editor. When I compile it using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fred Dovydenko, May 28, 2023.

1. problem when running java program

Hello. I am working on a simple program in the Java programming language. Everything is happening in the VS Code text editor. When I compile it using javac, everything is fine. However, when I run the program, the terminal displays the following text: Р?С?Р?С? РєР?Р? Р?Р?Р?Р?Р?Р? Р?С?РїР?Р?Р?РёС?С?С?С?. That's it. The code is written completely correctly. The UTF-8 encoding is set. What could be the cause of this issue? How to solve it?

:)

Fred Dovydenko, May 28, 2023

2. IE is not able to run JAVA

Hi Prince,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might also occur due to some third party program causing the issue.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Click on search and type troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.
    Also, check if the Java Add-on is enabled for Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key and the
      X key and click on Run.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and press enter.
    • Click on the Programs tab and then select
      Manage add-ons.
    • Select the Java add-on and click on
      enable.
    Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11 - Microsoft Support '

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 28, 2023
  3. topckit Win User
    Uninstall JAVA program-How?

In most cases, Windows Add/Remove Applet Program can not help pc users to completely uninstall & remove stubborn programs and applications. It seems that you have to successfully remove the related settings and files of JAVA. It’s not hard to
    uninstall Java from your computer, but it’s not simple to uninstall it completely.

To uninstall JAVA totally, you nee to clean up the related files in computer registry with these steps:

1.Go to Start and then Run.

2.Type in regedit in the edit field.

3.Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/uninstall

4. Under this uninstall, you will find many registry entries within curly brackets.

The registry keys for Java will have a value name that includes Java2 for example: Java2 SDK,SEv1.4.1_02.

• Highlight the Java registry key you want. Right click on the registry key and choose delete. Confirm the delete and click Yes.
    • Restart your Add/Remove Programs to see if the Java icon is gone.
    If you are not familiar with pc registry, it is not recommended to do any changes in registry. In order to uninstall JAVA safely and thoroughly, you can turn to a mighty uninstaller for help.

topckit, May 28, 2023
  4. Callender Win User

problem when running java program

I install JAVA, but JAVA programs claim there is no JAVA installed??  

From your log:

I think you need to edit system variables path.

Remove C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;" and replace with C:\Program Files\Java\jre-9.0.4\bin

problem when running java program 186943t-i-install-java-but-java-programs-claim-there-no-java-installed-edit-environment-variable.png

Callender, May 28, 2023
Thema:

problem when running java program

1. problem when running java program - Similar Threads - problem running java

2. problem when running java program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem when running java program: Hello. I am working on a simple program in the Java programming language. Everything is happening in the VS Code text editor. When I compile it using javac, everything is fine. However, when I run the program, the terminal displays the following text: Р?С?Р?С? РєР?Р?...
  3. problem when running java program

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem when running java program: Hello. I am working on a simple program in the Java programming language. Everything is happening in the VS Code text editor. When I compile it using javac, everything is fine. However, when I run the program, the terminal displays the following text: Р?С?Р?С? РєР?Р?...
  4. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  5. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  6. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Minidump error trying to run program using Java

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minidump error trying to run program using Java: I've had a recent problem running a program for cyro lab equipment. Program will open and I can maneuver through it, but as soon as I initiate a transmit command from PC software to lab equipment the program crashes and gives me Java error below. The program being run has...
  8. Problems running a legacy program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems running a legacy program: My friend has had this Windows XP virtual machine (running inside Microsoft Virtual PC) running some legacy application for ages. With Windows 10 no longer supporting that virtual application and no easy way to transfer it to another provider (Windows detects hardware...
  9. JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS: JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS Introduction to Java Java is defined by a specification and consists of a programming language, a compiler, core libraries and a runtime (Java virtual machine) The Java runtime allows software developers to write program code...
  10. Problem running many program

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem running many program: Hello guys, I have problem with windows 10, I want running 100 programs at one time but my windows only run 30 programs, is there any limitation at windows 10? Please help me,I dont know what to do now, your help very appreciate, thank you. 104864