Windows 10: Problem when starting laptop

Discus and support Problem when starting laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey So I dropped a lamp on the keyboard of my laptop two days ago when I was on the password page. Now when I'm starting my PC and I'm on that page,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Electrical-Ad7031, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Problem when starting laptop

Hey So I dropped a lamp on the keyboard of my laptop two days ago when I was on the password page. Now when I'm starting my PC and I'm on that page, the password is filling itself with a long suit of characters and when I tried to erase it and put my password, it said that that it is incorrect. I tried to restart it nut it remains.

Thank you for your help Problem when starting laptop :) My laptop is an Asus TUF 505D and I'm on Windows 10

submitted by /u/Electrical-Ad7031
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Electrical-Ad7031, Feb 25, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 25, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Problem when starting laptop

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Problem when starting laptop

1. Problem when starting laptop - Similar Threads - Problem starting laptop

2. Problem starting laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem starting laptop: Hi there - I can't seem to start my ACER laptop. When I push the power button it just gives me a windows logo and then says restarting and just keeps doing that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-starting-laptop/c373c78b-7aa4-4c36-b377-64309c279940
  3. Problem starting laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem starting laptop: Hi there - I can't seem to start my ACER laptop. When I push the power button it just gives me a windows logo and then says restarting and just keeps doing that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-starting-laptop/c373c78b-7aa4-4c36-b377-64309c279940
  4. Problem starting laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sign In Problem to start Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign In Problem to start Laptop: I have Windows 11. Today when i had started my laptop,the laptop required fingerprint to sign in. I gave my fingerprint but then the laptop required the PIN. I don't remember my sign in PIN. Now what should i do?...
  6. Sign In Problem to start Laptop

Sign In Problem to start Laptop: I have Windows 11. Today when i had started my laptop,the laptop required fingerprint to sign in. I gave my fingerprint but then the laptop required the PIN. I don't remember my sign in PIN. Now what should i do?...
  7. Problems when I'm starting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems when I'm starting my laptop: Hi! I have a very strange problem. A few weeks ago I wanted to use my laptop like always, i connected it and everything was ok, but hours later, i wanted to use it again but it was starting too slow. I didn't understand what was happening because my laptop suddenly got very...
  8. Problems when I'm starting my laptop

Problems when I'm starting my laptop: Hi! I have a very strange problem. A few weeks ago I wanted to use my laptop like always, i connected it and everything was ok, but hours later, i wanted to use it again but it was starting too slow. I didn't understand what was happening because my laptop suddenly got very...
  9. Problems when I'm starting my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Laptop Start Up Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Start Up Problem: Every time I start my Dell laptop, I get this error message. I have tried to find the source of the problem but I do not know how to fix it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! [IMG]...