Windows 10: Problem when trying to sign-in to Xbox

Discus and support Problem when trying to sign-in to Xbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I was asking a question about attempting to sign into xbox, which is new. I was sidelined into a windows 10 disussion, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesHunting1, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Problem when trying to sign-in to Xbox

Split from this thread.​

I was asking a question about attempting to sign into xbox, which is new. I was sidelined into a windows 10 disussion, which is a little wierd. Sorry, not really pleased with the simply attempting to use my xbox. I heard they have had technical problems with signing on.

:)

JamesHunting1, Feb 5, 2019

2. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Feb 5, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Thank you for the information. Can you tell us if you have another Microsoft accounts associated with your Windows 10? Also, can you tell us if you recently changed your account password? For us to isolate more your concern, we suggest that you sign in your
    Microsoft account online through Xbox.com to make sure that you can access it normally. If so, let's remove the account that you're trying to sign in on the Xbox app by performing the following steps:

• On your PC, press the Windows key and select the gear icon to access
      Settings page.
    • Go to Accounts.
    • Find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select
      Remove
    • Go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Problem when trying to sign-in to Xbox

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Thank you for that information. Let's try to clear the local Xbox identity data on your computer. This will help you remove the Xbox cache on Windows 10 that could be corrupted. To get started, kindly perform the following steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • In the address bar, paste the following: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker
    • If there are Accounts and Cache folders available make sure that you delete them.
    • After removing the cache, try to start Xbox app again.

If the troubleshooting didn't work, we suggest that you contact our Xbox Support team to further investigate what's causing you unable to sign in on the Xbox app. You may reach them on this
    link.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Ariel Acu, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Problem when trying to sign-in to Xbox

1. Problem when trying to sign-in to Xbox - Similar Threads - Problem trying sign

2. Problems when sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems when sign in: Dear allI hope you are well as alwaysI am a student. I have something issue with my windows. When i tried to turn on my laptop, once the windows appeared and pop up: "We can't sign in to your account"Does anyone know how to solve this?I have tried many times to fix it and...
  3. Problems when sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems when sign in: Dear allI hope you are well as alwaysI am a student. I have something issue with my windows. When i tried to turn on my laptop, once the windows appeared and pop up: "We can't sign in to your account"Does anyone know how to solve this?I have tried many times to fix it and...
  4. I can sign in on microsoft website with no problems. The problem is that when I try to sign...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can sign in on microsoft website with no problems. The problem is that when I try to sign...: with code 0x800704cf, that is what happens mostly but sometimes it just says my account doesnt exist but when i hit create a new one it says my email is aleady linked to an account and it just repeats. or it will just say that there was an error. It only started happening...
  5. I can sign in on microsoft website with no problems. The problem is that when I try to sign...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can sign in on microsoft website with no problems. The problem is that when I try to sign...: with code 0x800704cf, that is what happens mostly but sometimes it just says my account doesnt exist but when i hit create a new one it says my email is aleady linked to an account and it just repeats. or it will just say that there was an error. It only started happening...
  6. I can sign in on microsoft website with no problems. The problem is that when I try to sign...

7. Xbox PC App Flashes White Screen When I Try to Sign In

Xbox PC App Flashes White Screen When I Try to Sign In: The Xbox App on PC will not give me a sign-in dialogue box. Every time I click "Sign-in" a white box flashes for a millisecond and disappears. I am signed in to my Microsoft account. The Microsoft Store app and console companion app work fine. My PC is fully up to date as...
  8. Problem with trying to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with trying to sign in: So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was doing so, it said ‘preparing windows’. To my surprise, all my ‘settings’ on my laptop were reset and I was welcomed with a...
  9. Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app

in Windows 10 News
    Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Xbox App on Windows 10 lets you do a lot of stuff on Windows, especially if you have the console. I love streaming it on my PC when I am lazy enough to go to the console. But then, [...] This post Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app is from...
  10. Error 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the Xbox App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the Xbox App: Ive been getting this error anytime i try to sign into the Xbox app. i have tried alot of solutions ive seen on here and none have worked, ive tired wsreset, ive made sure xbox services are running but it still wont work. The strange thing is this is only happening on my...