Windows 10: Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read

Discus and support Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Win10 usbser.sys:any serialport tool open Usbcdc device port,Verify that the transmission is OK.Simulated poor contact : Exposed USB D + D-Short... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xjfjian, Aug 15, 2022.

1. xjfjian Win User

Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read

Win10 usbser.sys:any serialport tool open Usbcdc device port,Verify that the transmission is OK.Simulated poor contact : Exposed USB D + D-Short circuit D+ D- brief serialport tool can send data to device. can not receive device send data serialport tool close and reopen port , can send data to device. can not receive device send data serialport tool close port, disable device and enable device in device manager,reopen port, the transmission is OK. Win10 usbser.sys:Andriod serialport tool open Usbcdc device port,Verify that the transmission is OK.Exposed USB D + D-break circuitit D+ D-

:)

xjfjian, Aug 15, 2022
  2. a.w.lemke Win User

USB CDC Serial Driver Problems

Hi!

I’m embedded systems developer and I need to use the USB interface, it’s essentials for my applications.

Recently the Windows 10 had a series of troubles with USB drivers. The operational system doesn’t allow updating the driver provided by the microcontroller manufacturer.

The system that I’m developing when connected to the computer is executed in USB HID mode, where I can change a series of parameters inside of my system, after that, my system enter in USB CDC Serial mode with the objective to obtain more speed and
    flexibility in terms of data transfer between the embedded system and the computer.

The problem that is occurring is when my device changes the operation mode (USB Class) from “USB HID Device” to “USB CDC Serial” the computer doesn’t recognize the USB CDC Serial device. This problem occurs just in the Windows 10. I did some test in
    others operational systems like Windows XP SP3 x86 and Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and my device works perfectly.

At the present time, I don’t know if it’s a fail of the operational system that doesn’t permit the USB operation mode changes without reconnect the USB cable or it’s an error occasioned by the Windows 10 driver “usbser.sys”.

Sorry my English. Thanks!

André Lemke

a.w.lemke, Aug 15, 2022
  3. hale---01 Win User
    New PC-Suite 7.1.40.1. USB Modem/CDC device couldn't be installed. [E52]

USB Modem (CDC device) no longer can be installed after update to PC-Suite 7.1.40.1

The mobile is E52, latest 022.009 f/w.

Even if I select manual update to available E52, or E55 modem from the list, it gives error.

hale---01, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read

CDC Comms Interface Drivers

Hello...Will This Trick Will Work on Windows vista... I've got also a CDC Interface problem Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read :(

muddasir---01, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read

1. Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read - Similar Threads - Problem USB CDC

2. CDC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CDC: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%BB%8Ec%E7%9B%98%E5%88%86%E5%87%BA%E7%A9%BA/9a680557-06c1-44ac-9c2b-ca83794e4116
  3. CDC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CDC: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%BB%8Ec%E7%9B%98%E5%88%86%E5%87%BA%E7%A9%BA/9a680557-06c1-44ac-9c2b-ca83794e4116
  4. CDC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup: My LTE USB stick does not automatically connect to the internet on startup. I see the following issue in the device manager with a device called CDC ECM: If I re-plug my device it connects to the internet and the CDC ECM device disappears but I would like for it to connect...
  6. LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup: My LTE USB stick does not automatically connect to the internet on startup. I see the following issue in the device manager with a device called CDC ECM: If I re-plug my device it connects to the internet and the CDC ECM device disappears but I would like for it to connect...
  7. LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LTE USB stick detected as CDC ECM on startup: My LTE USB stick does not automatically connect to the internet on startup. I see the following issue in the device manager with a device called CDC ECM:If I re-plug my device it connects to the internet and the CDC ECM device disappears but I would like for it to connect...
  8. Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read: Win10 usbser.sys:any serialport tool open Usbcdc device port,Verify that the transmission is OK.Simulated poor contact : Exposed USB D + D-Short circuit D+ D- brief serialport tool can send data to device. can not receive device send data serialport tool close and reopen port...
  9. Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem When USB CDC DeviceUsbser.sys poor contactserialport may can not Read: Win10 usbser.sys:any serialport tool open Usbcdc device port,Verify that the transmission is OK.Simulated poor contact : Exposed USB D + D-Short circuit D+ D- brief serialport tool can send data to device. can not receive device send data serialport tool close and reopen port...
  10. Hiberfil-sys and Pagefil.sys can a read-only them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hiberfil-sys and Pagefil.sys can a read-only them?: Hi, I was wondering if it's safe to check the "read-only" attribute for these to files! I have searched for quite a bit and have not found any info in regards to this, only if it was safe to delete them. Thanks if you reply!...