Windows 10: Problem when using Programs and Features in Control Panel when using dark mode.

Discus and support Problem when using Programs and Features in Control Panel when using dark mode. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] I really don't know what did I do wrong. I freshly installed the latest version of Windows 10 Pro which is 1809 using an ISO which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Iskandar Luqman, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Problem when using Programs and Features in Control Panel when using dark mode.

Problem when using Programs and Features in Control Panel when using dark mode. 0257424a-c27a-4598-8b7f-34f1ef8e8d7f?upload=true.png
    Problem when using Programs and Features in Control Panel when using dark mode. f241c6cf-f0bb-4256-b510-12cbb0b6d80a?upload=true.png

I really don't know what did I do wrong. I freshly installed the latest version of Windows 10 Pro which is 1809 using an ISO which I downloaded from Microsoft official website. Is this a bug? Only happens when I set to Dark mode. If not dark mode, then it is white. I can barely read the text in dark mode. Please help. Thank you.

:)

Iskandar Luqman, Feb 26, 2019

2. Installed programs are not listed under Programs and Features in Control Panel on Windows 10

Old title: Control Panel

Installed programs not listed in Control Panel

ballaarpad, Feb 26, 2019
  3. skeptichi Win User
    control panel

I followed your instructions and opened Programs and Features. Control Panel is not in the list. Now what?

skeptichi, Feb 26, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

Problem when using Programs and Features in Control Panel when using dark mode.

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

The "Control Panel uninstall list" is called Programs and Features. It only lists the programs you, the user, have installed personally.
    The apps that come with Windows 10 are not included in Programs and Features.
    Some of those apps can be uninstalled by right clicking at them > click Uninstall.
    Some you cannot uninstall without special way. If you have some of those, please post back with the names.
    And then there are some you just can NOT uninstall.

davidhk, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Problem when using Programs and Features in Control Panel when using dark mode.

1. Problem when using Programs and Features in Control Panel when using dark mode. - Similar Threads - Problem using Programs

2. Program found control panel but can't use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program found control panel but can't use.: I have installed Adobe InDesign, however I still can't open INDD/IDML files and when I use the Start Menu and type "Adobe InDesign", it only shows web suggestions. InDesign appears in the Control Panel and I can uninstall it, but can't seem to open it in any way.Thanks for...
  3. Program found control panel but can't use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program found control panel but can't use.: I have installed Adobe InDesign, however I still can't open INDD/IDML files and when I use the Start Menu and type "Adobe InDesign", it only shows web suggestions. InDesign appears in the Control Panel and I can uninstall it, but can't seem to open it in any way.Thanks for...
  4. Requesting Dark mode for task manager, control panel and programs and feature and the full...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requesting Dark mode for task manager, control panel and programs and feature and the full...: Some apps in windows 10 dont have dark mode. Most of the other applications in my desktop is in dark mode so whenever i open the task manager to see what are the things running in background my eyes hurt in the dark background. I know people dont stare at task manager for 5...
  5. Control panel remove programs in dark mode unreadable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control panel remove programs in dark mode unreadable: I have this problem in the remove programs panel in control panel. The column which it is sorted on is unreadable, how do I fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-remove-programs-in-dark-mode/1073ca30-24d3-49b1-b5a7-7644441c8b20
  6. Dark Mode messed up Control Panel

Dark Mode messed up Control Panel: I recently was looking through my installed programs list on Control Panel. However, I noticed something off. You can check the screenshot I have provided below and do keep in mind I have dark mode on. Is this normal? Is it happening to anyone else too? [ATTACH]...
  7. uninstall a program using Control Panel Programs and Features hangs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uninstall a program using Control Panel Programs and Features hangs: HP support says that I need to uninstall and re-install a utility program called "HP Scan Extended HPscan.exe" in order to fix a problem with that program. So I go to Windows Control Panel Programs and Features, but the uninstall hangs. I try to cancel it but it won't cancel....
  8. How To Enable Dark Mode in Control Panel?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Enable Dark Mode in Control Panel?: I have enabled dark mode in Windows 10 from Settings > Personalize > Colors. I see its enabled in This PC window... https://imgur.com/vF245yE But its not enabled within Control Panel window! https://imgur.com/a/BJKsnX5 Well my question is do you know any way to get a full...
  9. Install/Uninstall programs control panel dark theme problem

Install/Uninstall programs control panel dark theme problem: Hello.Yesterday, I updated my windows to 1903 version. Everything is up to date.I realise after turning to dark theme this problem. Everything is okay in dark theme even the file explorer, except this. It's very difficult to read the names of the programs. Is there any...
  10. Programs & Features Control Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs & Features Control Panel: There are more than 20 entries labeled Visual C++. Do I need them all? Which ones can I safely delete?. I have tried unsuccessfully to include a screenshot here....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. control panel uninstall dark mode