Windows 10: Problem whenever i press w does somebody know a fix?

Discus and support Problem whenever i press w does somebody know a fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DGX33770 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DGX33770, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Problem whenever i press w does somebody know a fix?

/u/DGX33770, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Problem whenever i press w does somebody know a fix?

1. Problem whenever i press w does somebody know a fix? - Similar Threads - Problem whenever press

2. Does somebody know what Is the weird qr Code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does somebody know what Is the weird qr Code?: My laptop today suddenly went dark and only bright icons were showing on it. I turned it off then turned it on and now im seeing a weird qr Code that i couldnt scan with my phone probably because The screen Is too dark. Does anybody know what kind of problem this Is? My...
  3. Does somebody know what Is the weird qr Code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does somebody know what Is the weird qr Code?: My laptop today suddenly went dark and only bright icons were showing on it. I turned it off then turned it on and now im seeing a weird qr Code that i couldnt scan with my phone probably because The screen Is too dark. Does anybody know what kind of problem this Is? My...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. pressing Shift + W + 1 does not detect the 1 key-press

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pressing Shift + W + 1 does not detect the 1 key-press: When I press Shift + W, I can press any other key such as 2, 3, etc. but 1 is not detected.Pressing any other alphabet key such as Q, E, etc. + 1 is detected as well.But only when pressing Shift + W + 1, the 1 is not registered.This is very annoying as when I am playing a...
  8. Pressing Ctrl and then pressing W does nothing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pressing Ctrl and then pressing W does nothing.: This issue is mainly in games and other things.Pressing Ctrl + W acts like it's stuck!Stickey Keys and anything like that is turned off, and this annoyes me because i cant do a lot of things!Any solution?...
  9. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anybody know how to fix this problem?: Whenever I try to open up Windows Virus and Threat Protection, this pops up. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/does-anybody-know-how-to-fix-this-problem/2585c935-c369-47e9-977e-97a23568e8ea
  10. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anybody know how to fix this problem?: Whenever I try to open up Windows Virus and Threat Protection, this pops up. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anybody-know-how-to-fix-this-problem/2585c935-c369-47e9-977e-97a23568e8ea