Windows 10: Problem while reset of window 10

Discus and support Problem while reset of window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While I was resting my laptop, it closed while installation of windows 10. I tried starting it back but the company logo and welcome sign keeps popping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SushantoMajumder, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Problem while reset of window 10

While I was resting my laptop, it closed while installation of windows 10. I tried starting it back but the company logo and welcome sign keeps popping up and its power goes of and the cycle repeats itself. Please help me.

:)

SushantoMajumder, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Problem while reset of window 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Problem while reset of window 10

1. Problem while reset of window 10 - Similar Threads - Problem while reset

2. Problem while resetting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem while resetting computer: Stuck in an infinite loop whilst trying to reset my surface laptop. Any advice on what to do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-while-resetting-computer/e27efa2d-e4cf-4a1b-8b04-a36efc71922d
  3. Problem while resetting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem while resetting computer: Stuck in an infinite loop whilst trying to reset my surface laptop. Any advice on what to do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-while-resetting-computer/e27efa2d-e4cf-4a1b-8b04-a36efc71922d
  4. Problem while resetting computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error -"There was a problem while resetting your PC" during Windows 10 reset

Error -"There was a problem while resetting your PC" during Windows 10 reset: I have an HP Laptop and I am trying to reset my Windows 10 .The procedure goes on fine at starting but once it reaches to 58% it just goes and boots back to my original Windows 10 and shows me-"There was a problem while resetting your PC".It does not do anything but each time...
  6. Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10

Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10: [IMG]hi i was trying to reset my laptop as it was not performing upto the mark and i was feed up. I save important files to my pendrive and reset my computer , everything was going good but now it is stuck in 64%, its not increase its been 24hrs now ! Please help me to...
  7. Problem while resetting the windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem while resetting the windows.: Hi, I am facing a problem while resetting the windows. Now when I opened, it said undoing changes, after which it came to its previous state. Now the problem is, when ever I go in recovery options and select "Get Started" and choose for reset this pc. "There was a problem...
  8. Problem while resetting the windows.

Problem while resetting the windows.: Hi, I am facing a problem while resetting the windows. I shall explain what happened. I have done Windows reset many times before and there was never a problem but this time charger got unplugged and system got shut down due to battery discharge while resetting the PC....
  9. There was a problem while resetting your PC

There was a problem while resetting your PC: So over the recent months I've been running into problems with W10 updates and I've found out that a lot of people fixed them by resetting their PCs. Today I've gathered up the courage to do this myself. I've made a back up Recovery image, created a restore point and went on....
  10. Windows 10 Clean install: There was a problem while resetting your PC

Windows 10 Clean install: There was a problem while resetting your PC: Hi there, I've been having some troubles with my laptop recently. I seems that my home WIFI router has been hacked and now I've some serious trouble. I tried to do a system restore, but that failed with the message "there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were...