Windows 10: Problem while resetting the windows.

Discus and support Problem while resetting the windows. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing a problem while resetting the windows. Now when I opened, it said undoing changes, after which it came to its previous state. Now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EricBlackmon1, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Problem while resetting the windows.

Hi,

I am facing a problem while resetting the windows. Now when I opened, it said undoing changes, after which it came to its previous state.

Now the problem is, when ever I go in recovery options and select "Get Started" and choose for reset this pc.

"There was a problem while resetting this pc."

Any Help regarding this, Thanks

:)

EricBlackmon1, Nov 6, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 6, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 6, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Problem while resetting the windows.

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Problem while resetting the windows.

1. Problem while resetting the windows. - Similar Threads - Problem while resetting

2. Problem while resetting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem while resetting computer: Stuck in an infinite loop whilst trying to reset my surface laptop. Any advice on what to do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-while-resetting-computer/e27efa2d-e4cf-4a1b-8b04-a36efc71922d
  3. Problem while resetting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem while resetting computer: Stuck in an infinite loop whilst trying to reset my surface laptop. Any advice on what to do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-while-resetting-computer/e27efa2d-e4cf-4a1b-8b04-a36efc71922d
  4. Problem while resetting computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem while reset of window 10

Problem while reset of window 10: While I was resting my laptop, it closed while installation of windows 10. I tried starting it back but the company logo and welcome sign keeps popping up and its power goes of and the cycle repeats itself. Please help me....
  6. Error -"There was a problem while resetting your PC" during Windows 10 reset

Error -"There was a problem while resetting your PC" during Windows 10 reset: I have an HP Laptop and I am trying to reset my Windows 10 .The procedure goes on fine at starting but once it reaches to 58% it just goes and boots back to my original Windows 10 and shows me-"There was a problem while resetting your PC".It does not do anything but each time...
  7. Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10

Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10: [IMG]hi i was trying to reset my laptop as it was not performing upto the mark and i was feed up. I save important files to my pendrive and reset my computer , everything was going good but now it is stuck in 64%, its not increase its been 24hrs now ! Please help me to...
  8. Problem occurred while resetting my Win10 Tabket.

Problem occurred while resetting my Win10 Tabket.: I was trying to reset my Windows 10 tablet after experincing very slow preformance. i attempted to reset my tabket and delete all files. The tablet got to 65% of a reset when it throug up a blue window stating thatbit had encured a problem and a cacel button. i...
  9. Problem while resetting the windows.

Problem while resetting the windows.: Hi, I am facing a problem while resetting the windows. I shall explain what happened. I have done Windows reset many times before and there was never a problem but this time charger got unplugged and system got shut down due to battery discharge while resetting the PC....
  10. There was a problem while resetting your PC

There was a problem while resetting your PC: So over the recent months I've been running into problems with W10 updates and I've found out that a lot of people fixed them by resetting their PCs. Today I've gathered up the courage to do this myself. I've made a back up Recovery image, created a restore point and went on....