Windows 10: Problem while Signing in

Discus and support Problem while Signing in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have this problem I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 but it said check you account and I saw that I was logged out and when i try to log in this is the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PetkoGeorgiev, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Problem while Signing in

I have this problem I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 but it said check you account and I saw that I was logged out and when i try to log in this is the error i have watched videos and etc but still can't fix it i haven't played in a week because of this error

Problem while Signing in f29280f1-5ef0-478b-98ad-265202db0d83?upload=true.png

:)

PetkoGeorgiev, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 13, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Problem while Signing in

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Problem while Signing in

1. Problem while Signing in - Similar Threads - Problem while Signing

2. Sign-in problems.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in problems.: I have never had a password or a pin to sign in to my computer. I cannot get into my computer unless I restart from initial boot. I will gladly use a pin if someone will help me set it up. This adventure started after the last update. Can anyone help? It would be most...
  3. Sign-in problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in problem: I had two users on Windows 10, like "admin" and "user1". I changed the name of "user1". After restarting, only "admin" user appears in sign-in page. I don't have the password for "admin". I have tried to restore windows but it requires the password for "admin". What should I...
  4. problems signing in

problems signing in: I bought this new Desktop computer last May, it was to replace an older laptop which was almost six years old at the time. There is still life in the laptop yet so wasnt intending to retire it just yet, just keep it for occasional use. I did purchase PC mover with the new...
  5. Sign in problems

Sign in problems: I changed my password, and couldn't log in to my Lenovo Laptop which is why I started all this. This whole thing is becoming more than ridiculous. I couldn't get a msg on my smart phone, couldn't use the password that used to work on the laptop, changed the password, and...
  6. problems signing in

problems signing in: i have seen plenty of posts about this and yet Microsoft has yet to respond to their users about the issue. when trying to sign in you can swipe or key away from the lock screen, this is something that is hard to replicate, so i can't just do it on a whim. powering it down...
  7. Sign in Problem

Sign in Problem: Hello, I have windows 10.This windows I add a Microsoft account. When I add a Microsoft account I fall a problem. This problem was when I turn on my pc I saw sign in option and using my Microsoft account password and sing in ..I wanted to disable this sign in option. So I...
  8. Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...

Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...: I am unable to sign in to the Microsoft Store (with the error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in later."), and on the "Your info" page in Settings, it shows that I am signed in with a Microsoft account. The "Sign in with a local account instead" in the same page...
  9. Signing in problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing in problem.: I have a Windows 11 mail and have used it forever but now it will not accept my password and I don't know how to change it as every word is rejected. Another problem is that I wish to transfer a few emails from my Gmail account over to Windows but cannot sign in. What am I...
  10. Sign in Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in Problems: Sign in problems. I get the picture screen with my username. Next line is "The username or password is incorrect. Try again". I click OK. On the bottom left there are 2 usernames both are the same (my username) I then have to click the top one to log on. How do I get rid of...