Windows 10: Problem: Windows 10 Feedback Hub app stops counting Windows Feedback Provided at 2,000...

Discus and support Problem: Windows 10 Feedback Hub app stops counting Windows Feedback Provided at 2,000... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve provided over 2,000 pieces of feedback in the Feedback Hub app since I really love Windows 10 and have lots of faith in it, especially its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Problem: Windows 10 Feedback Hub app stops counting Windows Feedback Provided at 2,000...

I’ve provided over 2,000 pieces of feedback in the Feedback Hub app since I really love Windows 10 and have lots of faith in it, especially its development. I’ve left feedback in that app to report this problem with it.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Jim Lewis Win User

Feedback hub app

Thanks, Brink! I had the same problem on 4 of 4 computers that I updated after ~5/25/17 with latest Feedback Hub app, version 1.1704.1361.0 Resetting the Feedback Hub app as you describe in your link worked for me. Problem: Windows 10 Feedback Hub app stops counting Windows Feedback Provided at 2,000... :)Amazing how fragile the Feedback Hub and Windows Store in general are as this sort of malady has occurred a number of times over the years for me with Windows 10.

Jim Lewis, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Rs: New ‘Feedback Hub’ merges Insider and Feedback apps

Windows 10 Redstone: New ‘Feedback Hub’ merges Insider and Feedback apps

Read more: http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-...-feedback-apps

Cluster Head, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Problem: Windows 10 Feedback Hub app stops counting Windows Feedback Provided at 2,000...

How to disable Windows 10 Feedback Hub?

I know two different ways that you can get rid of this.

Option 1: Uninstalling Feedback Hub

Press the Windows key and search for Feedback Hub --> Right click --> Uninstall

OR

Open Settings --> Apps --> Manage optional features --> Scroll down and find Feedback Hub --> Click Uninstall

Option 2: Using software such as ShutUp10

Using freeware tools like ShutUp10 will give you complete control over Windows 10. This will not uninstall Feedback Hub but simply disable the shortcut.

Bungicasse, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Problem: Windows 10 Feedback Hub app stops counting Windows Feedback Provided at 2,000...

1. Problem: Windows 10 Feedback Hub app stops counting Windows Feedback Provided at 2,000... - Similar Threads - Problem Feedback Hub

2. Is there a problem with the Windows Feedback hub?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a problem with the Windows Feedback hub?: Hi! My problems with this device started 9/21 with the rs5 release. In addition to numerous other problems the device became significantly slower. Since then I've gotten 3 more builds. Everytime I hoped some errors had been fixed, but no I've gotten minor additional problems...
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: Why is Feedback Hub not working? It goes around and around for as long as I let it without stopping and there is no error code! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/08801095-44bd-406a-b5bd-cf3a1c0158b5
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...
  5. Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app

Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app: Split from this thread. Hi cwharts I tried all the steps above, still no luck. Any other ideas? When I click on Sign in now nothing happens System info Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 x64 Based PC AMD Processor [Split from: Windows...
  6. my feedback not showing up in the feedback hub

my feedback not showing up in the feedback hub: Microsoft: I posted two feedback in the hub, same one because the first one didn't show up in the feedback. I did it again and still not showing up. Any ideas as to why they are not showing up and what to do with it?...
  7. Feedback Hub not working.

Feedback Hub not working.: Is this another 1803 gremlin ? I went to use the Feedback Hub installed app and thought I would sign in for this one rather than use it anonymously. All I get is this: [img] I have tried resetting the app (no change once I try and sign in) and also uninstalling and...
  8. Feedback hub app

Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...
  9. Feedback Hub Collections in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Feedback Hub Collections in Windows 10: Hi Windows Insiders, Happy New Year! You all are the most awesome Insiders ever! Here in the Feedback Hub team, we love feedback, we love hearing from you, and we love being able to clearly understand what you want us to go after to make your experience better in the app....
  10. Windows 10 Rs: New ‘Feedback Hub’ merges Insider and Feedback apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Rs: New ‘Feedback Hub’ merges Insider and Feedback apps: Windows 10 Redstone: New ‘Feedback Hub’ merges Insider and Feedback apps Microsoft has merged the Insider Hub and Windows Feedback app in the latest internal builds of Windows 10 Redstone, creating one central hub for Insider announcements, feedback and statistics. The...