Windows 10: problem windows 10

Discus and support problem windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I want your help please. when I did a work on my computer yesterday, when I open it today it showed me this message. Reboot and Select proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by insomniagr, Mar 25, 2021.

1. problem windows 10

Hello.
    I want your help please.

when I did a work on my computer yesterday, when I open it today it showed me this message.
    Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key

I inserted my Windows 10 Pro and I click Repair your Computer and I click Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> Startup Repair nothing happened. I try through Command Prompt with the commands

problem windows 10 [​IMG]

I disconnect my SSD and I connect my other pc, I saw on Computer Management, SSD is not initialize.
    How to fix that without I do format?

problem windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

insomniagr, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

problem windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

problem windows 10

1. problem windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem

2. Problem with start up for one application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with start up for one application: Hi everyone, so i had an issue with an application logitech ghub a few days ago. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software to see if it would fix the problem it hasn't, but it's not important. What happen is that the uninstallation/reinstallation process created another...
  3. Computer Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Problems: Hello! Recently I have started experiencing some problems with my computer, and I am looking for potential help. Talking about the problems, well, some of them are : -Windows freezing from time to time, -Windows being unresponsive, for example, if I tried to open...
  4. WINDOWS STREAMING PROBLEMS; MOUSE CURSOR FIX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS STREAMING PROBLEMS; MOUSE CURSOR FIX: i FIGURED OUT WHAT WAS CAUSING MY STREAMING SHUTTING OFF AND ON EVERY FEW SECONDS BY ITSELF AND MY MOUSE JUMBLING. I HAD MY BLUETOOTH ON AND MY MOUSE SETTINGS WERE WRONG. i BELIEVE I HAD THE MOUSE LOOKING FOR OTHER DEVICES OR SOMETHING BUT TURNING THE BLUETOOTH OFF REALLY...
  5. Advice on network problems with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Advice on network problems with Windows 10: I like Microsoft products and have been using them for over 20 years so a keen supporter of the company. They get a bit thumbs up from me. But since the loss of HomeGroup networking I've had to make some radical changes as personally I find the current Windows 10 networking...
  6. Problems With The "Close, Restore & Minimize" Buttons And/Or Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems With The "Close, Restore & Minimize" Buttons And/Or Icons: Hello, I have problem with the "Close, Restore & Minimize Buttons" I also Reinstalled windows using the media creation tool But still it did not fix the problem. OSVersion Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Image: [ATTACH]...
  7. Wifi connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection problem: From about a week or two , my wifi connection disconnects randomly on my laptop. It is not the problem of my router as the internet works on all other devices. Also it's just I can't see any wifi devices or even mobile hotspots and mostly I can't even see the wifi option in...
  8. Problems with connecting external monnitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with connecting external monnitor: I have an Aspire E15 laptop running Windows 10. I have an HP Pavilion 22cwa monitor at my home which works fine with the laptop. I have been taking the monitor back and forth to a second home, but decided to instead buy the exact same monitor to leave at the second home....
  9. mic problems in discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic problems in discord: im having problems with my mic in discord, sometimes it works but then it just cuts of and non of my mics work after, ive tried using several external mic, and the internal mic, and ive changed earpieces like a thousand times, and it doesnt work....
  10. BSOD problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD problems: I have been having BSOD problems for quite a while now, I feel like I have tried most things, I have done a fresh install of windows. I have swapped RAM, graphics card, power supply all from my wife's computer as we have mostly the same setup. I get either...