Windows 10: Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB

Discus and support Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hi i have xfx rx580 8GB, h610m-k, core i3-12100f and i have 2 monitor with vga output so i bought one hdmi->vga and dvi-d->vga cables if i plug my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by SeniorSpirit, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB

hi
    i have xfx rx580 8GB, h610m-k, core i3-12100f

and i have 2 monitor with vga output so i bought one hdmi->vga and dvi-d->vga cables
    if i plug my second monitor both monitor show desktop for 1 second then my primary display goes blank and my second monitor goes check signal cable
    then i have to restart my computer and unplug second monitor.
    When the system is completely turned on amd shows this error to me and i have to reinstall my driver to fix it.
    windows update is disabled

Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB 8261-11e7ce4eaf7ad05d632572810976b000.png

SeniorSpirit, Mar 14, 2023
  2. AntDeek Win User

xfx rx480 8gb flashed to saphire rx580

No, flashing would not be able to make that card a 8GB. It MAY read as 8GB, but of course only 4GB would be accessible

AntDeek, Mar 14, 2023
  3. manitox Win User

I think i will flash an stock rx580 bios to my xfx, for now its completly stable, but i dont know if will live for 2 years like this...

manitox, Mar 14, 2023
  4. P4-630 Win User

Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB

Ok, sorry...

Anyways, in the end there's problems after flashing these cards into RX580's...

P4-630, Mar 14, 2023
Thema:

Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB

1. Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB - Similar Threads - Problem monitor xfx

2. Rx580 code 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rx580 code 31: Ive been having this issue with my amd drivers for over a month now. The code 31 notes: “the I/O device is not configured correctly or the configuration parameters to the driver are incorrect” Now ive gotten this same code everytime. Ive attempted to use amd cleanup utility...
  3. Rx580 code 31

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rx580 code 31: Ive been having this issue with my amd drivers for over a month now. The code 31 notes: “the I/O device is not configured correctly or the configuration parameters to the driver are incorrect” Now ive gotten this same code everytime. Ive attempted to use amd cleanup utility...
  4. problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors: so i have 2 seperate wallpapers , problem is when i turn my pc off and on it changes to the same wallpaper and when i go to personalize and right click on a picture its saying set for monitor 2 and set for monitor 2 instead of set for monitor 1 and set for monitor 2 , it...
  5. problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors

problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors: so i have 2 seperate wallpapers , problem is when i turn my pc off and on it changes to the same wallpaper and when i go to personalize and right click on a picture its saying set for monitor 2 and set for monitor 2 instead of set for monitor 1 and set for monitor 2 , it...
  6. Laptop and 2 monitor problem

Laptop and 2 monitor problem: I have a laptop and 2 screens but when I go to display settings and identify, it has allocated my laptop as 1 both monitors as 2. Is it possible to make the monitors 1 and 2 and disregard the laptop?...
  7. Laptop and 2 monitor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop and 2 monitor problem: I have a laptop and 2 screens but when I go to display settings and identify, it has allocated my laptop as 1 both monitors as 2. Is it possible to make the monitors 1 and 2 and disregard the laptop?...
  8. Finally straightened out my ASUS Radeon RX580 8GB

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Finally straightened out my ASUS Radeon RX580 8GB: Just did a fresh install of Windows 10 professional. It was a royal PIA which has been recounted elsewhere. The copy I got directly from Microsoft did the trick. I continued to have considerable trouble with my GPU. The RX580 would frequently freeze, and I was experiencing...
  9. Triple monitor setup. Problem with the 2 outer monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Triple monitor setup. Problem with the 2 outer monitors: Yes, hello my name is Andreas and i just got my 3rd monitor for my setup. However now i have a rescaling/resizing problem with my 2 outer monitors. Whenever i drag an app onto one of the 2 outer monitors, the app decides to rescale to fit the whole screen without my doing....
  10. Drivers for XFX Radeon 4770

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers for XFX Radeon 4770: I was able to upgrade install Win 10 and the only error message was "this is taking a little longer" I ran SFC and it didn't find any bad system file. System was sluggish and windows explorer would crash. I called XFX tech support and they said there are no drivers for win 10...