Windows 10: Problem With a few programs.

Discus and support Problem With a few programs. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OS : Windows 10 Home 64bit The problem is when I try to open some programs. For example : CIGPatcher/StarCitizenLauncher, Origin, MalwareBytes and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Typogre, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Typogre Win User

Problem With a few programs.

The problem is when I try to open some programs. For example : CIGPatcher/StarCitizenLauncher, Origin, MalwareBytes and a few others I can not remember off the top of my head, They will 'open' with no window. But Task manager says they are 'open' as a Background process

Problem With a few programs. [​IMG]

Problem With a few programs. [​IMG]

What I have tried doing:

Reinstalling Windows 10 while keeping all data.
    Reinstalling said Programs.
    Running programs in Compatibility mode.
    Running programs as admin.

:)

Typogre, Sep 4, 2015

2. how to write a letter on Windows 10

how do I proceed to type a letter and make a copy

help with a problem, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 programs stop responding after a few minutes...

Am I on my own now - should I just uninstall Windows 10?

ThomasMayo, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Problem With a few programs.

1. Problem With a few programs. - Similar Threads - Problem few programs

2. Few problems with sidebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Few problems with sidebar: Hello, everyone! I was a little refused to update on Windows 11, but today I take the jump.I have a few problems that I want to try resolve, one particularly since W10 that made me keep the system in English and now with the update I try to switch back to Spanish.Well, the...
  3. Few problems with sidebar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Few problems with sidebar: Hello, everyone! I was a little refused to update on Windows 11, but today I take the jump.I have a few problems that I want to try resolve, one particularly since W10 that made me keep the system in English and now with the update I try to switch back to Spanish.Well, the...
  4. Problem With A Program

Problem With A Program: I have recently installed Zookaware, for PC clean up. But it was not that much great to use in my case scenario. So I uninstalled it. But now when I right click on something on desktop, it shows a option, "Shred With Zookaware" or "Uninstall with Zookaware". What should I do...
  5. A few serious problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A few serious problems: sooo i got a few serious problems that i can't fix them and i really need help soo i hope u will do :' sorry it's french i don't know even how to change the lang to english :/ oke let's see 1 - the windows defender [ATTACH] when i tap in Activate it won't activate idk...
  6. A few problems, not sure if related

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A few problems, not sure if related: Long running script message - delays email actions; sporadic shutdown accompanied by blue screen with a "DRIVER NOT IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" message; can't download 04-2020 update. Not sure if these are related...
  7. Programs Take a Few Seconds to Start

Programs Take a Few Seconds to Start: Over the past few weeks I've noticed that when I launch programs (no matter what it is) it takes about 5 seconds to appear. For example, I use VLC media player for videos; music; etc. If I launch it (whether just the program or directly via a file) it won't appear for a few...
  8. Extensions and Default Programs, Few Little Problems With Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extensions and Default Programs, Few Little Problems With Install: Hi all, just upgraded to Windows 10 from 7, and On the surface the install has gone fine other than some manufacturer proprietary software which I have now solved. However, I went to open a zip file and found there was no built in way to do it. Right click menu had no options...
  9. Can't minimize to taskbar on a few programs.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't minimize to taskbar on a few programs.: What graphic card do you have and drivers installed?
  10. A few problems with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    A few problems with Windows 10.: I'll start at the beginning. As soon as I log on, I get a notification stating that I 'can't connect to the windows server' and this prevents standard users from logging in. Not really sure what this means, but it seems to have no impact on anything, I can use my PC as...