Windows 10: Problem with a game I have purchased

Discus and support Problem with a game I have purchased in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. Recentry I have purchased zoo tycoon: Ultimate animal collection. The problem is that the game is loading and never start the game. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Βασιλική Γερασίμου, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Problem with a game I have purchased

Hello.

Recentry I have purchased zoo tycoon: Ultimate animal collection. The problem is that the game is loading and never start the game.

Can you please help me out? If not please tell me how do I get a refund.

Thank you.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* OS not specified

:)

Βασιλική Γερασίμου, Dec 3, 2020

2. games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Dec 3, 2020
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Problem with a game I have purchased

Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Problem with a game I have purchased

1. Problem with a game I have purchased - Similar Threads - Problem game purchased

2. Problem with purchasing xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with purchasing xbox game pass: I wanted to buy the xbox game pass but didn;t want to use my windows account so I created another account in the microsoft site but when I try to log into that account in the Microsoft store it keep asking me for a PIN that I don't know where to get from....
  3. Problem with purchasing xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with purchasing xbox game pass: I wanted to buy the xbox game pass but didn;t want to use my windows account so I created another account in the microsoft site but when I try to log into that account in the Microsoft store it keep asking me for a PIN that I don't know where to get from....
  4. Problem with purchasing xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Having problem with WildTangentgames. Purchased games will not download. What is the solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problem with WildTangentgames. Purchased games will not download. What is the solution?: I have downloaded WildTangent games. I can sign into my account, but the game I purchased will not download. I put the code in but it says that the code has already been used. My bank statement shows the deduction for the game. Submitted problem to WildTangent help center but...
  6. I have a problem with Game DVR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem with Game DVR: I used Game DVR regularly and it worked perfectly fine till I updated to the newest version when it stopped working and the message popped "PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for Game DVR". I tried solutions on Google but none seem to work. So I'm asking does anyone...
  7. having trouble downloading a game that i purchased on website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble downloading a game that i purchased on website: hi i just downloaded "minecraft dungeons" in website. I purchased using regular microsoft id and when i click download button from the website, my computer opens microsoft store with a different idstudent id logged in. I want to add my 'regular account' in order to...
  8. Game Pass Games not opening when I have purchased the game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Games not opening when I have purchased the game pass.: In 2017, i purchased an Xbox, and got have been buying Xbox live gold each year. This would expire in February 2021. I built a computer in April 2020. A few months ago, i got the PC game pass for 1 Euro. I installed Astroneer and it worked fine for the month, then stopped...
  9. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download a game i have purchased: I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 and used it with my laptop for years. After a re-install of Windows 10 my Xbox live account and Microsoft accounts are fine and they recognise my device perfectly until I go to my Library, which knows that I own Minecraft, but has...
  10. I lost purchased games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I lost purchased games: I purchased and played several games on my PC. Recently I’ve decided to reinstall these games but received a message that I need to buy them again. Why? I have my email receipts and keep my order history....