Windows 10: Problem with a link to a video

Discus and support Problem with a link to a video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes [I can't predict when] my copying a video's URL will bring up the video on the screen to which I copied it--with no link--when what I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Odin99, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Odin99 Win User

Problem with a link to a video

Sometimes [I can't predict when] my copying a video's URL will bring up the video on the screen to which I copied it--with no link--when what I want to see is not the video but the link. How can I prevent this?

:)

Odin99, Jul 5, 2020

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Scavar Win User
    8800GTS problems.

Seems pretty strange to me. I have a standard 8800GTS, the only problem I get is the BSOD nv4_disp.dll thing, which in my case I think is linked to heat on other parts of the video card.

I would suggest completely removing the drivers using Driver Cleaner, and install the ones that came with the card first. If the problem continues, remove again, try the newest drivers. If it still happens, underclock the card and try the same steps. In the end, talk to EVGA and see what they tell you.

Scavar, Jul 5, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with a link to a video - Similar Threads - Problem link video

2. linking problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    linking problems: my phone does not show as linked when i log onto my account on laptop, but does show as linked on my phone S9plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-problems/622d786b-bd11-43e6-b5e8-f9bb0b7137f9
  3. linking problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    linking problems: my phone does not show as linked when i log onto my account on laptop, but does show as linked on my phone S9plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-problems/622d786b-bd11-43e6-b5e8-f9bb0b7137f9
  4. linking problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Video problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video problem: Hello,I have an urgent question,I accidentally deleted the file for video projects on photos and now that I tried to make a new video,it said i should create a file first.I did it but now for some reason it says the file can't play although i tested it and it played...
  6. Linking videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Linking videos: I recently managed to connect several small videos on One Drive. Took me a while, but I figured it out in the end. However, although I've managed to transfer the full video to a folder on my laptop, sadly, I can not open it there: 'Windows Media Player can not play file....
  7. video problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video problems: video problems when streaming amazon videos to tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problems/658b60c8-f076-48fc-8703-2500fff5b6e5
  8. Video Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Problem: The picture in my video player is way over large. I am using Window's 10. Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problem/f4368c03-d4fa-4fdf-ae3a-7f30f0e07dcf
  9. video problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video problems: Every time I make a video and try to send it to F.B. or Gmail it gets scrambled to the point that you can't make it out. Something happens when it formats it to send and then I can't fix it. What can I do as I have one that took me a day to make and would love to get it...
  10. Problems with video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with video: I get this [img] Why? 10725