Windows 10: Problem with a missing symbols

Discus and support Problem with a missing symbols in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How can I restore those symbols?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yavata, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Yavata Win User

Problem with a missing symbols

Problem with a missing symbols 9f8e14c7-9ae0-4e4f-968a-6e5bb2ae8a80?upload=true.png

How can I restore those symbols?

:)

Yavata, Sep 22, 2019
  2. mynkgl_30 Win User

E-72 missing symbols

i am not talking about typing the degree symbol from keyboard or for a language...

when you go to symbols list, there is generally a degree symbol and if u a phone that supports gps, it has it, to search or set the coordinates....

but in E-72 the symbol is missing, so it is not possible to search a location in maps using coordinates...

mynkgl_30, Sep 22, 2019
  3. mini1920 Win User
    symbol

N97mini qwerty, software version: v 12.0.110

costom version: 12.0.110.c01.01

Type RM 555

Subject: Touch screen problem by use of symbol for degree.

Fact: The symbol for degree is missing, only by use of the keypad

(button sym) the symbol list appears completely.

Compairing the two listsof symbols, thereis a different of one symbol.

Looking forward for a solution, Thanks

mini1920, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Problem with a missing symbols

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Problem with a missing symbols

1. Problem with a missing symbols - Similar Threads - Problem missing symbols

2. wifi symbol is missing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi symbol is missing after update: After updating to windows 11 from windows 10, wifi symbol is missing and background intellignt service is not starting. Troubleshooting is not working for network and BITS. I have also tried sfc scan and dism command, these commands found some corrupt files but unable to fix...
  3. wifi symbol is missing after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi symbol is missing after update: After updating to windows 11 from windows 10, wifi symbol is missing and background intellignt service is not starting. Troubleshooting is not working for network and BITS. I have also tried sfc scan and dism command, these commands found some corrupt files but unable to fix...
  4. Missing symbols

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing symbols: How to fix this? N37� 56' 12.12",E23� 56' ^ ^ Or this? N37? 56' 12.12",E23? 56' 40.20" Or this? 182295
  5. Spanish ñ missing from insert symbol

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish ñ missing from insert symbol: Hi The symbol ñ is missing from symbol insert in all of my office applications. It used to be there. Can someone advise if this is a bug? Thanks...
  6. Missing Symbols showing as blocks in Character Map

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Symbols showing as blocks in Character Map: There seems to be a number of characters missing in my character map and they are showing as blocks. I have noticed that affects a few of my frequently used programs and i cant seem to fix it. Please assist. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows system ui symbols / icons missing

Windows system ui symbols / icons missing: Since a few days ago some of my system icons are missing. I think i happened after insalling some new fonts but i'm not entirely sure. I've tried to do a system scan an repair without any results. I've also copied the entire font folder from another machine and installed...
  8. Missing Desktop windows symbol

Missing Desktop windows symbol: I have recently installed Norton 360 on windows 10. After restart windows symbol on desktop is not visible .But the system is working. Kindly help me to get normal windows 10 desktop....
  9. Symbol ":" problem

Symbol ":" problem: Hello When I changed font ":" that symbol changed Tried another font , the same problem [ATTACH] Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/symbol-problem/c671ab6a-7961-488b-9f28-c7334056d2d2
  10. missing media keys symbols

in Windows 10 Support
    missing media keys symbols: please assist how to resolve the issue . the media symbol keys sare not showing as seen on screen. Thanks, [img] 52380