Windows 10: problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in)

Discus and support problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Every morning, I play the challenges of Minesweeper and Sudoku. Since yesterday, I ran into troubles. Yesterday, Monday 22/10/2018 I received... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jacques Gander, Oct 23, 2018.

1. problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in)

Hi,

Every morning, I play the challenges of Minesweeper and Sudoku.

Since yesterday, I ran into troubles.

Yesterday, Monday 22/10/2018 I received 4 mails from MS

Microsoft account security code 10:05

Microsoft account security info 10:06

Microsoft account security info 10:07

Microsoft account security info was added 10:08

Since then, both games are not able to connect to Xbox Games, but Sudoku lost all my result from the current month, except the one from oct. 11th

But obviously, Minesweeper did keep all the past results…

Any explanation?

and if I try to sign in to Xbox, I do not fing any place where to do that………

please, tell me what to do

Jacques

Sudoku

problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in) ac74ba59-27b7-4386-8da5-9f3bfb495c77?upload=true.jpg problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in) 7100fbae-2157-4845-8384-6cb18bb04e6b?upload=true.jpg problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in) b1d0e97a-bf8c-480c-b8e2-4c2faf6332cc?upload=true.jpg

Minesweeper

problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in) [​IMG]

problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in) [​IMG]

:)

Jacques Gander, Oct 23, 2018

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Oct 23, 2018
  4. problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in)

Sign into xbox live

Hi Sefton,

Corrupted game data, an interruption with the Xbox Live server, and failure to authenticate the login details are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. For us to provide you with the best approach in resolving this concern, kindly answer
    the following questions:

• Are you encountering the same issue when signing in to a different game?
    • Have you made any changes to your device or to your game profile before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the game, the Windows 10 PC, and the Xbox app?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games and apps.

Catherine Cus., Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in)

1. problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in) - Similar Threads - problem start games

2. After signing in to Xbox Game Bar, the PC admin was changed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    After signing in to Xbox Game Bar, the PC admin was changed.: I recently signed into the Xbox Game bar on a different computer to my normal one. As a result, the PC Admin has been changed to my account. All my settings were copied over as well. I tried making the account non-admin and unlinking the account, but now the account is local,...
  3. Xbox Game Bar open on your PC when sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Game Bar open on your PC when sign in: Xbox Game Bar was Open on few staff computers when they log in today. I some computers cause freezing the Windows. Is there a specific reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-open-on-your-pc-when-sign-in/d2dea0f4-7cc8-4d15-bd11-c4254ef91bf1
  4. Xbox games to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games to PC: Hi i have purchased sea of thieves and COD cold war on my Xbox but it isn't showing up on my pc. Does anybody know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-games-to-pc/ca89158c-352b-4576-ba24-6976d2984e9c
  5. Xbox game on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game on pc: Hi! I'm about to buy the Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare, but i can't find any cheaper option with PC key than the origin. I found a legal website where I can buy this game, but the PC keys are sold out EVERYWHERE not this website only. So if i buy the xbox key and I...
  6. xbox games on the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox games on the pc: tired to download xbox games on pc however my library is empty , i no longer have the xbox but i still have the account and i dont really want to pay for games i already had on there...
  7. Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Az_JRC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7tkw5/problems_with_xbox_and_xbox_game_bar/
  8. Xbox Game Downloaded on PC wont start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Downloaded on PC wont start up.: It wont let me Terminate my installed game "Ark Survival evolved" because when I try to start it up, it brings me to a picture of the game where it try's to boot up the game, and then the picture disappears like a second later... I don't know how to fix that, I'm guessing one...
  9. Xbox gaming on the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gaming on the pc: I purchased Gears 4 on my pc .When i push play It just disappears .I have the required hardware for the game What could it be ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gaming-on-the-pc/57fe2fd4-b1d3-4f2f-bbe0-e4b7ce9847b2
  10. Xbox pass PC none of the game starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox pass PC none of the game starts: Hi got it installed and worked properly weeks ago but just recently games just wont start they hangs on loading screen (sea of thieves) or some wont start at all and come back with error sometimes (Lonely mountains downhill ) My membership is active but any game i install...