Windows 10: Problem with a program in Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with a program in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a program that suddenly will not work any more. It is an audio program for separating song stems. When I attempt to upload any file to their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeteG., May 18, 2022.

1. PeteG. Win User

Problem with a program in Windows 10

I have a program that suddenly will not work any more. It is an audio program for separating song stems. When I attempt to upload any file to their server it always gets stuck at 76% and goes no further. I have another PC with Windows 11 and it works there but all my supporting programs are on my Windows 10 machine. I have run ChkDsk, DISM, SFC and the Memory Diagnostic Tool which was suggested after my program gave the following error:A breakpoint has been reached Error 0x80000003. I also removed a 3rd party screen saver application and the Nexus dock on the supposition it was taking t

:)

PeteG., May 18, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 19, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2022
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Problem with a program in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem program

2. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: PokerStars Client SoftwareSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎10/‎03/‎2024 12:36 PMStatus Report sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files...
  3. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: PokerStars Client SoftwareSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎10/‎03/‎2024 12:36 PMStatus Report sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files...
  4. Program installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program installation problem: I am attempting to install a program on a Windows 10 computer. A message pops up stating the app is blocked. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. I am the administrator and did not enable any restrictions on...
  5. Program installation problem

Program installation problem: I am attempting to install a program on a Windows 10 computer. A message pops up stating the app is blocked. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. I am the administrator and did not enable any restrictions on...
  6. Program installation problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now: when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-installed-any-softwer-there-is/2b0eece5-241a-47d1-ada8-5ba17301ae41
  8. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now: when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-installed-any-softwer-there-is/2b0eece5-241a-47d1-ada8-5ba17301ae41
  9. How do I fix the faulty layering problem in the newly updated Paint program? I want a white...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the faulty layering problem in the newly updated Paint program? I want a white...: Many people have tried to explain this, but the answers seem to be written by people who did not read the question thoroughly, please read exactly what I'm saying before you answer. The new update to paint does not allow for a white layer under the layer you are working on....
  10. How do I fix the faulty layering problem in the newly updated Paint program? I want a white...

How do I fix the faulty layering problem in the newly updated Paint program? I want a white...: Many people have tried to explain this, but the answers seem to be written by people who did not read the question thoroughly, please read exactly what I'm saying before you answer. The new update to paint does not allow for a white layer under the layer you are working on....