Windows 10: Problem with a program that is not on my computer?

Discus and support Problem with a program that is not on my computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10. When I use the search function the little magnifying glass on the taskbar to search for something ex. scanpst.exe , quite often the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Techcluelessuf61, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Problem with a program that is not on my computer?

Windows 10. When I use the search function the little magnifying glass on the taskbar to search for something ex. scanpst.exe , quite often the response I get is a notification, "This app can't open. There's a problem with Microsoft Edge." How can that be? I don't even have Microsoft Edge on my computer? I removed it sometime ago.

:)

Techcluelessuf61, Jun 19, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 19, 2022
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jun 19, 2022
  4. Aquinus Win User

Problem with a program that is not on my computer?

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

Problem with a program that is not on my computer?

1. Problem with a program that is not on my computer? - Similar Threads - Problem program computer

2. my computer problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer problem: hello,My HP computer is an HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs3xxx. It sometimes gets stuck, and the screen will show that "boot device not found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk", Yesterday, I faced this problem again. I searched the internet and wanted to find out...
  3. Problem with my computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with my computer: I have a 2 year old dell laptop and today I tried to shut it down however it is not working. I dont want to drain my battery so I plug the charger but even when the charger is plugged in the shutdown function is not working. I tried the shortcut as well in keyboard but also...
  4. Problem with a program that is not on my computer?

in Cortana
    Problem with a program that is not on my computer?: Windows 10. When I use the search function the little magnifying glass on the taskbar to search for something ex. scanpst.exe , quite often the response I get is a notification, "This app can't open. There's a problem with Microsoft Edge." How can that be? I don't even have...
  5. Problem with a program that is not on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with a program that is not on my computer?: Windows 10. When I use the search function the little magnifying glass on the taskbar to search for something ex. scanpst.exe , quite often the response I get is a notification, "This app can't open. There's a problem with Microsoft Edge." How can that be? I don't even have...
  6. Problems with my computer

Problems with my computer: Split from this thread.if i can stART USING MY COMPUTER THEN WHY AM I HERE DOING THE SAMETHING CONSTANTLY???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-my-computer/a883faa2-9ba6-468b-b22c-d123a6c2c77c
  7. Problems with my Program Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with my Program Files: So I thought I could simply move Program files x86 from one drive to another by simply moving it, and now im starting to get many problems such as Steam games and Minecraft not working. I tried looking it up on the internet and went to System Restore until I realized my...
  8. my computer's problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computer's problem: hi, i wud like to know whats is the possible problems with my computer as i am able to use the wifi adaptor to connect to my mobile hotspot but my adaptoir cannot connect to my wifi it always says cannot connect to this network, is it possible that my mother board is having a...
  9. Programs on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs on my computer: What is the app, "Speech Mode Download Executable"? Is it safe to run on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-on-my-computer/b521686a-e7b3-4642-af17-a6529ce5600d
  10. Problems with my Computer

Problems with my Computer: Hi. I hope this is the right forum for my questions, but I think it is. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 about a month ago and am having some problems. The first is with updating it. I have gone into the settings/update and security/Windows Update, and my computer says it's...